Nandrodec 25mg Injection
By RADICURA PHARMACEUTICALS PRIVATE LIMITED
1ml Injection in Ampoule
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nandrodec 25 MG Description
Nandrodec Injection is used for the treatment of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women to manage bones from weakening. It contains nandrolone as its active ingredient. This medicine acts by strengthening weak and brittle bones. This injection will be given to you in the hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse. You should avoid self-injecting. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine....
|You Save||₹9.90 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Side effects||Injection site reaction, nausea, itching, acne|
|Classification||DRUGS FOR OSTEOPOROSIS|
Check more medicines with composition as Nandrolone(25.0 Mg)
Uses of Nandrodec 25 MG
Nandrodec Injection is used in treating osteoporosis (a condition in which bones become weak and brittle) in women post-menopause.
Contraindications of Nandrodec 25 MG
- If you are allergic to Nandrolone or any other ingredients of Nandrodec Injection.
- If you are pregnant or think you may be or are planning a pregnancy.
- If you have a blood disease called porphyria.
- If you are allergic to soy or peanuts.
Side effects of Nandrodec 25 MG
- Injection site reaction
- Swelling of ankles or feet
- Excess hair growth on the body or face
- Hoarseness or change in voice
Precautions and Warnings of Nandrodec 25 MG
Can I take Nandrodec Injection during pregnancy?
Nandrodec Injection must not be used during pregnancy, as there is limited information about its safety in human pregnancy. When pregnancy is detected, this medicine should be discontinued immediately. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant before using it.
Can I take Nandrodec Injection while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if nandrolone passes into human breastmilk, hence you should not breastfeed, while taking Nandrodec Injection. Consult your doctor before using this medicine while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Nandrodec Injection?
It is not expected that Nandrodec Injection will affect your ability to drive or operate machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Nandrodec Injection?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Nandrodec Injection, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are above 60 years old.
- You have kidney or lung cancer.
- You have migraine or fits (epilepsy).
- You suffer from diabetes or high blood pressure.
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidney.
- You had or have breast cancer which may have spread to the bones.
- You are taking or about to start medicines like Prednisone, Betamethasone (used to treat rheumatic arthritis, asthma, etc).
- You notice any male characteristics (change in voice, excess hair growth on the body or face), contact your doctor urgently.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using Nandrodec Injection while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
Mode of Action of Nandrodec 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Nandrolone belongs to the group of medicines called anabolic steroids which is similar to the effects of testosterone. Nandrolone in Nandrodec Injection works by strengthening the bones, thus helps in preventing bone loss. in this medicine works by strengthening the bones, thus helps in preventing bone loss....
Directions for Use of Nandrodec 25 MG
- Nandrodec Injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Nandrodec 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Nandrodec Injection may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- The use of insulin or other antidiabetics along with this medicine can affect the way this medicine works. Thus close monitoring is necessary.
- Concomitant use of this medicine along with blood thinners like Warfarin, heparin, etc may alter the effects of this medicine.
- Use the hormone ACTH or corticosteroids (used in arthritis, asthma, etc), medicines like Erythropoietin (used in anemia) should be used with caution along with Nandrodec Injection.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using this medicine while going for a lab test (like thyroid gland), as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
Storage and disposal of Nandrodec 25 MG
- Store Nandrodec Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nandrodec 25 MG
Nandrodec Injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Therefore, it is less likely that you may get an overdose on this medicine. If you experience any symptoms right after taking this injection, seek medical help....
Missed a Dose
You will be monitored by the doctor or nurse as to when Nandrodec Injection should be given to you. It is unlikely that the dose will be missed. However, if you think your doctor or nurse might have missed a dose, inform them....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Nandrodec Injection contain steroid?
A: Yes, it contains nandrolone, an anabolic steroid that works by strengthening the bones, thus helping in preventing bone loss.
Q: Can Nandrodec be used for joint pain?
A: No, It is used to treat to strengthen the weakened and brittle bones caused due to osteoporosis.
Q: What is the use of Nandrodec Injection?
A: Nandrodec Injection is used for the treatment of osteoporosis (a condition in which bones become weak and brittle) in women post-menopause.
Q: Can I take Nandrodec by myself?
A: Nandrodec is to be taken by injection. So, it is always advisable to get this injection from an experienced doctor or nurse. So, this medicine should not be self-administered.
- Deca-Durabolin Injection- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Deca-Durabolin Injection- Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay