By MYLAN PHARMA
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Mydhea 25 MG Description
Mydhea Capsule is used to treat female infertility to improve ovary functioning. It is also useful in females with a poor response during the in-vitro fertilization (IVF) process. It contains dehydroepiandrosterone as its active ingredient. This medicine is also known as a hormonal pill. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not take this medicine. Inform your doctor if you are on any other hormonal medicines or psychiatric medicines. You may experience oily skin, facial hair growth, hair loss, acne while taking this medicine....
|You Save||₹16.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Side effects||Acne, facial hair, oily skin, hair loss|
|Classification||DRUGS FOR FEMALE INFERTILITY|
Check more medicines with composition as Dehydroepiandrosterone(25.0 Mg)
Uses of Mydhea 25 MG
Mydhea Capsule is used to treat female infertility by improving the ovary functions in females. It is also useful in females with a poor response during the in-vitro fertilization (IVF) process.
Contraindications of Mydhea 25 MG
- If you are allergic to dehydroepiandrosterone or any other ingredients of Mydhea Capsule.
- If you are having any form of cancer or risk of having cancer (as this medicine promotes the growth of some cancers cells).
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding women.
Side effects of Mydhea 25 MG
- Oily skin
- Facial hair
- Hair loss
- Mood changes
- Voice deepening
- Smelly sweat
- Abnormal heart rhythm
- Decrease good cholesterol level
Precautions and Warnings of Mydhea 25 MG
Can I take Mydhea Capsule during pregnancy?
Mydhea Capsule passes into the blood of the developing baby and produces adverse side effects, so do not take this medicine if you are pregnant.
Can I take Mydhea Capsule while breastfeeding?
Mydhea Capsule passes into breast milk and produces side effects in your baby, so do not use this medicine if you are breastfeeding your baby.
Can I drive if I have consumed Mydhea Capsule?
Mydhea Capsule does not affect your ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Mydhea Capsule?
No, Mydhea Capsule produces liver problems as a side effect so if you use it along with alcohol, it may exaggerate the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are at a risk of breast cancer (including post-menopausal women), prostate cancer (as this medicine increases the chances of these cancers on long term treatment).
- You have high blood cholesterol levels.
- You have a history of heart or mental problem.
- You have any liver and/or kidney problem.
- You have any thyroid problem.
Mode of Action of Mydhea 25 MG
How Does It Work?
- Many females have complaints of infertility due to one or other problems related to the ovary. Due to ovary problems, many females don’t respond properly to the in-vitro fertilization process.
- The administration of this medicine releases a female hormone that helps in improving the ovary functions. This improves ovary function that helps in the generation of female eggs and improves the chances of fertility....
Directions for Use of Mydhea 25 MG
- Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water at a fixed time to gain optimal benefits.
- Do not break, crush or chew the medicine.
- Always take Mydhea Capsule as advised by your doctor for the prescribed duration.
Interactions of Mydhea 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Mydhea Capsule works or this Capsule itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
- Testosterone when co-administered with Ovigyn-DSR increases the side effects, thus should be avoided.
- Medicine for mental illness such as citalopram, escitalopram, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, paroxetine can worsen the mental status, thus should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Mydhea 25 MG
- Store it below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children and pets.
- Do not use this medicine after its expiry date.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Mydhea 25 MG
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. An overdose of Mydhea Capsule may increase the chances of side effects.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it’s time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Mydhea Capsule?
A: Mydhea Capsule is used to improve the ovary functions in females. It is also useful in females with a poor response during the in-vitro fertilization (IVF) process. This medicine is used for the treatment of infertility in females.
Q: Can I use Mydhea Capsule with other medicines?
A: Other medicines may alter the effectiveness of Mydhea Capsule or increase the chances of side effects. Tell your doctor if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines including mental problems or hormonal medicines.
Q: When should I stop Mydhea Capsule?
A: Do not stop this medicine without a doctor's advice as it may increase the chances of reappearance of the symptoms.
Q: Which hormonal side effects I can get with the use of Mydhea Capsule?
A: You may experience increased oiliness of the skin, acne, increased facial hair growth, increased odor of the sweat, hair loss, mood changes, deepening of the voice and increased muscle growth.
Expires on or After
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay