Moxiford Eye Drops
Moxiford 0.5 %W/V Description
Moxiford Eye Drop contain Moxifloxacin an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of external bacterial infections of the eye. Moxiford works by stopping the growth of bacteria. You should
complete the course given by your doctor and do not stop using Moxiford Eye Drop on your own.
Uses of Moxiford 0.5 %W/V
Contraindications of Moxiford 0.5 %W/V
Side effects of Moxiford 0.5 %W/V
Precautions and Warnings of Moxiford 0.5 %W/V
Other General Warnings
- You have swelling of throat, face, itching over body or breathing difficulty.
- You are using contact lenses.
- You are having eye infection caused due to bacteria of genital infection.
Mode of Action of Moxiford 0.5 %W/V
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Moxiford 0.5 %W/V
- Use Moxiford Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Moxiford 0.5 %W/V
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Moxiford 0.5 %W/V
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Moxiford 0.5 %W/V
- As Moxiford Eye Drop is meant for external use, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have instilled extra drops of it, wash eyes thoroughly with water.