Moxiforce Cv Bottle Of 30ml Dry Syrup
Moxiforce Cv Bottle Of 30ml Dry Syrup Description
Moxiforce Cv Dry Syrup is an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of bacterial infection of the lungs, airways, ears, urinary tract, skin, bone, joints, soft tissue and tooth. This medic
ine is specially designed for use in children and should be used under an adult’s supervision. Moxiforce Cv Dry Syrup is a combination medicine containing amoxicillin and clavulanic acid. Before giving this medicine to your child, inform your doctor if your child is allergic to any antibiotics or has experienced any allergic reactions after taking antibiotics. Give this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child.
|Contains||Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(200.0 Mg/5ml) + Potassium Clavulanate(Clavulanic Acid)(28.5 Mg/5ml)|
|Side effects||Diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting|
- Moxikind Cv Bottle Of 30ml Dry SyrupBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd30ml Dry Syrup in BottleMRP 60.48₹ 43.5515.2% CHEAPER₹ 1.45/Ml
Uses of Moxiforce Cv Bottle Of 30ml Dry Syrup
Contraindications of Moxiforce Cv Bottle Of 30ml Dry Syrup
- If your child is allergic to amoxicillin, clavulanic acid or any of the ingredients of Moxiforce Cv Dry Syrup.
- If your child has a history of severe allergic reactions to any other antibiotics like cephalosporins, monobactam, carbapenem.
- If your child had liver problems & jaundice with this medicine before.
Side effects of Moxiforce Cv Bottle Of 30ml Dry Syrup
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Moxiforce Cv Bottle Of 30ml Dry Syrup
Other General Warnings
- Your child ever had allergic reactions to penicillin, cephalosporins.
- Your child has had liver, kidney problems (this medicine should not be given to children with impaired kidney function).
- Your child experiences redness of the skin followed by eruptions after taking this medicine.
- Your child develops another infection after taking this medicine.
- Your child has diarrhoea and stomach pain after taking this medicine or even after stopping treatment with Moxiforce Cv Dry Syrup.
Mode of Action of Moxiforce Cv Bottle Of 30ml Dry Syrup
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Moxiforce Cv Bottle Of 30ml Dry Syrup
- Moxiforce Cv Dry Syrup should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Read the label carefully before using this medication.
- Add boiled and cooled water for reconstitution.
- Shake the prepared medicine well before giving each dose
- Use a measuring spoon, cup or dropper for taking out the exact quantities.
Interactions of Moxiforce Cv Bottle Of 30ml Dry Syrup
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Moxiforce Cv Dry Syrup works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals your child is currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if your child has a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant use of Moxiforce Cv Dry Syrup with blood thinners such as warfarin, acenocoumarol increases the risk of bleeding. It is advised to regularly monitor the blood tests like PT-INR.
Storage and disposal of Moxiforce Cv Bottle Of 30ml Dry Syrup
- Store Moxiforce Cv Dry Syrup at or below 25°C in the original packaging.
- Protect it from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.