Mosadac 5mg Tablets
Mosadac 5 MG Description
Mosadac Tablet is used to treat conditions of the stomach and intestine such as heartburn, acidity, indigestion and acid reflux into the food pipe. It contains mosapride as its main component. This t
ablet works by increasing the movement of food from the stomach to the intestine. It should not be used for children below 18-years of age. Mosadac should be taken as directed by the doctor.
Uses of Mosadac 5 MG
Contraindications of Mosadac 5 MG
- If you are allergic to Mosapride or any other components of Mosadac Tablet.
- If you have a disease or disorder of the digestive tract such as bleeding, ulcer of the stomach or digestive tract, blockage of the intestine and rupture of the intestinal cells.
Side effects of Mosadac 5 MG
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Taste disturbance
Precautions and Warnings of Mosadac 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or heart disease.
- You are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- You are on any other medication.
- You feel Mosadac Tablet is not effective after using it for 2-weeks.
- Tablet Mosadac should not be used in children below 18-years of age.
Mode of Action of Mosadac 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mosadac 5 MG
Interactions of Mosadac 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Mosadac Tablet works and Mosadac Tablet itself can affect the action of certain medicines when taken together.
- Concomitant use of anticholinergic medicines like atropine, butylscopolamine bromide decreases the action of Mosadac Tablet.
- Discuss with your doctor any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid interactions.
Storage and disposal of Mosadac 5 MG
- Store Mosadac Tablet at a temperature below 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Mosadac 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When and how should I take Tablet Mosadac?
Q: Can I stop taking Mosadac Tablet when my symptoms are relieved or when I feel better?
Q: What measures should I follow to prevent the symptoms?
- Consume smaller but frequent meals.
- Avoid spicy and other foods that trigger heartburn.
- Try to lose weight if you are overweight.
- Do not eat within 3-4 hours of going to bed.
- Drink plenty of water.