Modula 5mg Tablet
Modula 5 MG Description
Modula tablet is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Erectile dysfunction is a common type of male sexual dysfunction in which a man has difficulty in getting or keeping an erectio
. Modula tablet contains tadalafil as its active ingredient. This medicine acts by increasing the blood flow to the male genital organ during sexual stimulation. The dose, duration and frequency of taking Modula tablet are decided by your doctor. Take it as directed by your doctor, this medicine can be taken with or without food. Inform your doctor about any other medical condition or any medications you are currently taking before initiating the treatment.
Uses of Modula 5 MG
Contraindications of Modula 5 MG
- If you are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredient present in the Modula tablet.
- If you are taking vasodilators such as amyl nitrate or nitrates or medicine containing riociguat. Ask your doctor if you are not sure which are these medicines.
- If you have a known history of any heart problem such as heart failure.
- If you had a stroke in the past 6 months, heart attack in the last 90 days or breathlessness or chest pain during sexual activity.
- If you have a known history of liver disorders, low blood pressure, stroke or heart blockage.
- If you have a known history of eye problems like retinitis pigmentosa (a genetic disorder that may cause loss of vision).
Side effects of Modula 5 MG
- Nasal congestion
- Back pain
Precautions and Warnings of Modula 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are a known patient with heart problems.
- You have any physical deformities of the genital organ penis.
- You experience sudden vision loss or hearing loss.
- Your erection lasts for more than 4 hours after taking the medicine.
- This medicine is not recommended to use in women.
- You have kidney or liver problems Modula tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Modula 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Modula 5 MG
- Modula tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- You should try to consume this medicine at a fixed time as advised by your doctor for optimal results.
Interactions of Modula 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Modula tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure, anti-HIV medicine, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
- Concomitant administration of Modula tablet along with medicines containing nitrates leads to severe hypotensive effects (low blood pressure).
Storage and disposal of Modula 5 MG
- Store this medicine in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.