Modafil Md 100mg Tablet
Modafil Md 100 MG Description
Modafil Md 100 mg Tablet manages severe daytime drowsiness or narcolepsy. It increases alertness and helps you remain awake. Also, the tablet reduces the temptation to fall asleep throughout the day
and returns the sleep cycle to its natural state. It is possible to have Modafil Md 100 mg tablets with or without meals. For optimal pharmacological effects, you should take this medicine at the same time every day. The adverse effects of taking the medications are only temporary, and they will typically go away on their own after a while. However, if these symptoms do not go away or disturb you, please see your doctor. Remember that you should take the tablet only if a doctor recommends it since it's not a substitution for a healthy sleep pattern. Every night, you should aim to get adequate sleep. Modafil Md 100 mg Tablet has the potential of interfering with birth control tablets, reducing their effectiveness and perhaps resulting in pregnancy. Talk to your doctor if you experience any changes in mood, behaviour, or suicidal thoughts.
|You Save||₹15.60 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Uncontrollable daytime sleepiness or narcolepsy|
|Side effects||Insomnia or difficulty in sleeping, headache, indigestion, runny nose, diarrhoea, nervousness, nausea, anxiety, back pain, dizziness|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR NARCOLEPSY|
Uses of Modafil Md 100 MG
- As per the CDSCO, Modafil Md 100 mg Tablet is used for:
- Treatment of uncontrollable daytime sleepiness or narcolepsy.
Contraindications of Modafil Md 100 MG
Side effects of Modafil Md 100 MG
- Insomnia or difficulty in sleeping
- Runny nose
- Back pain
Precautions and Warnings of Modafil Md 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience suicidal thoughts or abrupt mood swings, see your doctor.
- You get a rash, experience itching, or have trouble breathing while taking this medicine. In such cases, stop using the medicine and contact your doctor immediately.
- You experience severe or persistent side effects.
- You conceive during the course of the medication or are planning a pregnancy.
- You are taking contraceptive pills. Modafil Md 10 mg may reduce its efficacy.
- Modafil Md Tablet may cause a headache. Drink lots of water. If it doesn't go away, reach your doctor.
- When consumed over an extended period, it can induce addiction and dependency.
- Do not abruptly stop this medicine since it may intensify your symptoms.
Mode of Action of Modafil Md 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Modafil Md 100 MG
- Implement your doctor's instructions on the amount and frequency of this medication.
- Do not use wet hands to handle the tablets.
- This tablet is not chewable. It should be swallowed as a whole.
- You can take Modafil Md 100 mg Tablet with or without meals.
- It is advised to take it at the same time every day.
Interactions of Modafil Md 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Consuming Modafil Md 100 mg Tablet with any following medications may alter their effectiveness and create unwanted side effects.
Interactions with food items
- There is no interaction between Modafil Md 100 mg tablets and food. However, consult your doctor if you are allergic to a particular food.
Storage and disposal of Modafil Md 100 MG
Dosage of Modafil Md 100 MG
- Consult your doctor if you have overdosed and are experiencing significant symptoms, including passing out or having problems in breathing. In addition, fast/irregular heartbeat, acute restlessness, and hallucinations may be signs of an overdose....
Missed a Dose
Dr. Divya Rohra
Dr. Jagruti Jain
M.B.B.S., M.D., D.N.B., General Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it possible to predict the risk of a rash after using Modafil Md 100 mg Tablet?
Q: Does Modafil Md 100 mg Tablet have any rebound effects?
- Compared to other such medicines, Modafil has a lower risk of side effects such as extreme muscle strength, anxiety, nervousness, or rebound effects.
- Modafinil: Pulmonary arterial hypertension: case report. React Wkly [Internet]. 2014 [cited 2022 Jan 26];1510(1):31–31. Available from:
- Kim D. Practical use and risk of modafinil, a novel waking drug. Environ Health Toxicol [Internet]. 2012 [cited 2022 Jan 26];27:e2012007. Available from:
- Modafinil Provigil 100 mg Tablets [Internet]. Org.uk. [cited 2022 Jan 26]. Available from: