Moca Dry Syrup 30ml
By COXSWAIN HEALTHCARE
30ml Dry Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Moca Dry Syrup 30ml Description
Moca Dry Syrup is an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of bacterial infection of the lungs, airways, ears, urinary tract, skin, bone, joints, soft tissue and tooth. This medicine is s
pecially designed for use in children and should be used under an adult’s supervision. Moca Dry Syrup is a combination medicine containing amoxicillin and clavulanic acid. Before giving this medicine to your child, inform your doctor if your child is allergic to any antibiotics or has experienced any allergic reactions after taking antibiotics. Give this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child.
|Contains||Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(200.0 Mg/5ml) + Clavulanic Acid(28.5 Mg/5ml)|
|Side effects||Diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting|
Check more medicines with composition as Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(200.0 Mg/5ml) + Clavulanic Acid(28.5 Mg/5ml)
5 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Moca Dry Syrup 30ml
- Hhamclav Dry Syrup 30mlBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp30ml Dry Syrup in BottleMRP 60.73₹ 50.4116% CHEAPER₹ 1.68/Millilitre
- Polyclav Bd Bottle Of 30ml Dry SyrupBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals30ml Dry Syrup in BottleMRP 56.90₹ 48.3619.5% CHEAPER₹ 1.61/Millilitre
- Clamox Bid Syrup 30mlBy Inga Laboratories Pvt Ltd30ml Dry Syrup in BottleMRP 67.20₹ 57.125% CHEAPER₹ 1.9/Millilitre
- Clavam Bid Dry Syrup 30mlBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd30ml Dry Syrup in BottleMRP 67.20₹ 57.125% CHEAPER₹ 1.9/Millilitre
- Advent 228.5mg Tangy Orang Flavour Kids Dry Syrup 30mlBy Cipla Limited30ml Dry Syrup in BottleMRP 60.48₹ 48.3819.5% CHEAPER₹ 1.61/Millilitre
Uses of Moca Dry Syrup 30ml
Moca Dry Syrup is used for the treatment of bacterial infection of the sinus, lungs, throat, airways, ears, urinary tract, bones, soft tissues, skin and tooth.
Contraindications of Moca Dry Syrup 30ml
- If your child is allergic to amoxicillin, clavulanic acid or any of the ingredients of Moca Dry Syrup.
- If your child has a history of severe allergic reactions to any other antibiotics like cephalosporins, monobactam, carbapenem.
- If your child had liver problems & jaundice with this medicine before.
Side effects of Moca Dry Syrup 30ml
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Moca Dry Syrup 30ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child ever had allergic reactions to penicillin, cephalosporins.
- Your child has had liver, kidney problems (this medicine should not be given to children with impaired kidney function).
- Your child experiences redness of the skin followed by eruptions after taking this medicine.
- Your child develops another infection after taking this medicine.
- Your child has diarrhoea and stomach pain after taking this medicine or even after stopping treatment with Moca Dry Syrup.
Mode of Action of Moca Dry Syrup 30ml
How Does It Work?
Moca Dry Syrup works by the combined action of both its components - amoxicillin and clavulanic acid. Amoxicillin works by killing the bacteria responsible for infections. However, the bacteria make the enzyme (beta-lactamases) which can destroy amoxicillin. Clavulanic acid inactivates this enzyme and hence helps amoxicillin to perform its function....
Directions for Use of Moca Dry Syrup 30ml
- Moca Dry Syrup should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Read the label carefully before using this medication.
- Add boiled and cooled water for reconstitution.
- Shake the prepared medicine well before giving each dose
- Use a measuring spoon, cup or dropper for taking out the exact quantities.
Interactions of Moca Dry Syrup 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Moca Dry Syrup works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals your child is currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if your child has a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant use of Moca Dry Syrup with blood thinners such as warfarin, acenocoumarol increases the risk of bleeding. It is advised to regularly monitor the blood tests like PT-INR.
Storage and disposal of Moca Dry Syrup 30ml
- Store Moca Dry Syrup at or below 25°C in the original packaging.
- Protect it from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Moca Dry Syrup 30ml
Symptoms of an overdose include stomach disturbances, vomiting, diarrhoea, drowsiness and fluid retention. If you have given too much of Moca Dry Syrup to your child, contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately....
Missed a Dose
It is advised not to miss any dose of antibiotics as it can affect the treatment regimen. If you have missed giving any dose of Moca Dry Syrup, then give it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule....
Dr. Abhishek B L
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is diarrhoea a common side effect during the treatment with Moca Dry Syrup?
A: Yes, diarrhoea is a common side effect during treatment with Moca Dry Syrup. However, if your child is experiencing persistent diarrhoea, seek advice from your doctor immediately.
Q: Can I give this medicine to my child if he/she is allergic to penicillin?
A: Never give Moca Dry Syrup if your child is allergic to penicillin. Serious side effects can result in the same. Always consult your doctor before giving any medicine to your child.
Q: How long does it take for Moca Dry Syrup to show its effects?
A: Moca Dry Syrup can start showing its effect approximately after 1 hour of its consumption. However, it varies among individuals and can also vary due to the severity of the infection. As it is an antibiotic medicine, the complete effect towards the infection could be seen after the course completion of the antibiotic treatment.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed