Mobyle V 20mg Tablets
Mobyle V 20 MG Description
Mobyle V Tablet is used in adults to relieve pain & inflammation of joints associated with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. And is also used to treat painful menstruation. It contains valdeco
xib as its main component. It belongs to a class of medicines called NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
Uses of Mobyle V 20 MG
Contraindications of Mobyle V 20 MG
Side effects of Mobyle V 20 MG
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
- Skin rash
- Sore throat
Precautions and Warnings of Mobyle V 20 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys
- You have any bleeding in your GI tract
- You are pregnant or are planning a pregnancy
- You are scheduled to have a heart operation, or you have high blood pressure & have had a stroke
- You have swollen ankles or feet (fluid retention)
- You have an infection
- You are dehydrated
- You are taking blood clotting medications
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children & adolescents
Mode of Action of Mobyle V 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mobyle V 20 MG
- Mobyle V Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Mobyle V 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Mobyle V Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat heart problems, infections, fits, asthma, cancer, stomach ulcers, psychiatric illnesses or are taking water pills or antibiotics.
Storage and disposal of Mobyle V 20 MG
- Store Mobyle V Tablets in a clean & dry place away from direct heat, moisture & sunlight
- Keep away from children & pets.