Mmcod 0.1% Tube Of 15gm Cream
By UNISON PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
15g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Mmcod Cream is a topical steroid medicine. It is used to alleviate (relieve) the symptoms of various skin diseases like dermatitis and eczema-like redness, swelling and itching. It contains mometasone as its active ingredient. Avoid the medicine to treat other skin conditions than prescribed by the doctor. It is used for external application and must be applied as recommended by the doctor for the prescribed duration. Wash your hand before and after applying the Cream. Before starting the treatment, you should tell your doctor about detailed health conditions especially skin related problems if any. Do not use Mmcod Cream for a prolonged duration unless it is prescribed by your dermatologist, as it contains a steroid. Avoid sun exposure immediately after applying this Cream. If you don't see any improvement even after two weeks of treatment, let your doctor know immediately....
|You Save||₹9.72 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Mometasone Furoate(0.1 %W/W)|
|Side effects||Skin thinning, red marks, excessive hair growth, stretch marks, dry skin|
Check more medicines with composition as Mometasone Furoate(0.1 %W/W)
3 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Mmcod 0.1% Tube Of 15gm Cream
Uses of Mmcod 0.1 %W/W
Mmcod Cream is used to reduce redness and itching caused by skin problems like psoriasis (a skin disease in which scaly, pink patches develop on the knees, elbows, scalp and other parts of the body) or dermatitis (skin reaction in which the skin becomes red and itchy)....
Contraindications of Mmcod 0.1 %W/W
- If you are allergic to mometasone or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have rosacea, a skin condition affecting the face.
- If you have itching in your private parts, wounds, nappy rash, skin eruptions and skin infections.
- It can worsen acne, herpes, warts, chickenpox, ringworm or conditions like swelling near the mouth.
Side effects of Mmcod 0.1 %W/W
- Skin reactions
- Skin infections
- Inflammation or infection of the hair follicles.
- Skin thinning
- Red marks
- Excessive hair growth
- Stretch marks
- Dry skin
Precautions and Warnings of Mmcod 0.1 %W/W
Can I apply Mmcod Cream during pregnancy?
The use of this medicine during pregnancy should be performed only as per the doctor's advice. There is no adequate safety data available for mometasone use during pregnancy.
Can I apply Mmcod Cream while breastfeeding?
The use of this medicine while breastfeeding should be continued only as per the doctor's advice. If it has to be applied in high doses or long periods, then breastfeeding should be discontinued. Do not apply it near the breast or nipple area.
Can I drive if I have applied Mmcod Cream?
Mmcod Cream is to be applied locally and no data is available for its effect on driving.
Can I consume alcohol if I have applied Mmcod Cream?
Mmcod Cream is to be applied locally and no data is available for its use with alcohol consumption.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop blurred vision or other visual disturbances.
- Your skin becomes irritated or sensitive or develop an infection on your skin.
- Your psoriasis gets worse or you get raised bumps filled with pus under your skin.
- Your skin disease is worsening.
- In children, this may lead to delayed growth and development.
- Avoid smoking or flames after applying this medicine as it may cause burns.
- Mmcod Cream is not recommended for children under 2 years of age
Mode of Action of Mmcod 0.1 %W/W
How Does It Work?
Mometasone is a topical steroid that decreases inflammation thus reduces redness, scaling and itching associated with it.
Directions for Use of Mmcod 0.1 %W/W
- Use Mmcod Cream as directed by your doctor
- For external use only, apply it on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately
Interactions of Mmcod 0.1 %W/W
Interactions with other medicines
Mmcod Cream is meant for topical application and thus the interaction with other medicines taken orally are unlikely. However, it can interact with other medicines or products applied topically. Avoid concomitant application of other medicated products. You should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
Storage and disposal of Mmcod 0.1 %W/W
- Mmcod Cream should be stored below 25°C.
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use it after its expiry date.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Mmcod 0.1 %W/W
- If you use this medicine more than you should or in large quantities, it may interfere with some hormone balance. It can cause puffiness on the face, swelling of the face and weakness.
- The larger amount for a longer period may affect the growth and development of children.
- Accidental ingestion of medicine should not cause any concern. However, kindly consult your doctor immediately.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed to apply Mmcod Cream, apply it as soon as possible. Do not overapply this medicine just to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Why is Mmcod Cream used?
A: Mmcod Cream is a topical steroid. It is used for skin ailments to reduce inflammation and related symptoms.
Q: Can I apply Mmcod Cream during pregnancy?
A: During pregnancy, treatment with mometasone should be performed as per the doctor's advice. However, the application on large body surface areas or over a prolonged period should be avoided. Safety data about mometasone in pregnancy is still inadequate.
Q: How to use Mmcod Cream?
A: Mmcod Cream should be applied on intact skin as per the advice of your doctor.
Q: Can I use Mmcod Cream on the face?
A: You can apply Mmcod Cream on the facial area but make sure not to expose eyes or ingest the medicine accidentally. But if you have a condition called rosacea or herpes on the face, do not apply it as it can worsen these skin conditions.
Q: Is Mmcod Cream a steroid?
A: Yes, Mmcod Cream is a topical steroid preparation containing mometasone.
Q: Can we use Mmcod Cream for pimples?
A: Mmcod Cream is not indicated for pimples. This Cream may even worsen them.
Q: Is Mmcod Cream an antibiotic?
A: No, Mmcod Cream is not an antibiotic Cream. It is a topical steroid medicine used to treat various skin conditions such as psoriasis, dermatitis, etc., characterised by the redness, swelling, itching and discomfort of skin problems.
Q: Does Mmcod Cream lighten the skin?
A: No, Mmcod Cream is not a skin lightening or a fairness Cream. This Cream is used to treat skin conditions associated with itching, swelling, redness and discomfort known as psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, etc.
Q: Can Mmcod Cream be used for haemorrhoids?
A: No, Mmcod Cream should not be used to treat haemorrhoids. There are limited studies performed to study the effectiveness of topical steroid medicine in treating haemorrhoids. Thus, it is advised to avoid using this Cream for any other condition.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.