Methycal 2000iu Tab 10's
By INDOCO REMEDIES LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Methycal 2000 tablet is used as a bone joint supplement that helps in improving bone health. Methycal 2000 tablet contains ingredients like calcium carbonate, vitamin D3, methylcobalamin, L-Methylfola
te calcium, pyridoxal 5 Phosphate. All these ingredients help as a supplement for healthy formation and building strength in the bones. Methycal 2000 tablet would help elderly patients to decrease the risk of breaking bones. Consult your doctor before taking this medicine and also inform your doctor if you use any medicines or supplements or herbal preparations to avoid side effects and interactions....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Methycal 2000 tablet contains calcium carbonate, vitamin D3, methylcobalamin, L-Methylfolate calcium, pyridoxal 5 Phosphate. It acts as a supplement for strengthening bones and joints.
- Vitamin D3- plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestines, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It also helps in preventing low levels of calcium and bone disease in patients, also helpful in treating nutritional deficiencies....Read more
- Calcium- is required for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth. About 99% of the calcium is found in our bones and teeth. It supports flexible movements and the mobility of muscles and bones. It also plays a crucial role in nerve transmission, muscle function, cellular signalling and hormone secretion....Read more
- Methylcobalamin- is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of myelin, covering nerves and healing damaged nerves. It is also essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves to produce red blood cells and DNA synthesis....Read more
- Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate- is a form of Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is used to prevent or treat vitamin B6 deficiency. It is essential for proper cellular function.
- L-Methylfolate calcium- is an active form of folic acid which required for the formation of red blood cells, repairing DNA and supports immune functions.
Uses of Methycal 2000iu Tab 10'S
Methycal 2000 tablet used in improving the bone health and stronger joints
Precautions and Warnings of Methycal 2000iu Tab 10'S
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients present in the Methycal 2000 tablet.
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Methycal 2000iu Tab 10'S
- Methycal 2000 tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not take it more than that prescribed by the doctor.
Storage and disposal of Methycal 2000iu Tab 10'S
- Store it in a dry place, protected from light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it safe to take the Methycal 2000 tablet during pregnancy?
A: There is limited information on the use of this medicine in pregnancy. Hence it is recommended not to use the same unless prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Is it safe to take the Methycal 2000 tablet during breastfeeding?
A: A breastfeeding mother should take this medicine only under the doctor's recommendation. Refrain from self-medication.
Q: When should I take the Methycal 2000 tablet?
A: Take the Methycal 2000 tablet as directed by your doctor. It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not take it more than that prescribed by the doctor.
Q: Can I stop taking this medicine after I feel cured?
A: It is not recommended to stop taking the Methycal 2000 tablet abruptly. Follow all the instructions given by your doctor. Your doctor will decide when you can take it or stop it.
Q: What are the dietary sources of calcium, vitamin D, methycobalamin and pyridoxin?
A: Foods rich in folic acid include green and leafy vegetables, fruits and fruit juices, nuts, beans, peas, seafood, eggs, dairy products, meat, poultry and grains. Spinach, liver, asparagus, sprouts are among the foods with the highest folate levels. Foods rich in calcium and vitamin D are milk and dairy products, fortified cereals, yoghurt, cheese, etc. Vitamin B12 is naturally present majorly in animal products such as meat, fish, poultry, eggs, milk and milk products.
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin D [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 July 2021].
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B6 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 July 2021].
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 July 2021].
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Calcium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 July 2021].
- Calcium/Vitamin D Requirements, Recommended Foods & Supplements [Internet]. National Osteoporosis Foundation. 2021 [cited 4 August 2021]
- The Benefits Of Methylfolate [Internet]. Tespo Vitamins. 2021 [cited 4 August 2021]
- Park K. Park's textbook of preventive and social medicine. 23rd ed. 608-625
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹31.2 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg),Pyridoxal-5-phosphate(20.0 Mg),Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(2000.0 Iu),Calcium Carbonate(1250.0 Mg),L-methylfolate(1.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Multivitamin and nutritional supplement.|
Last Updated on: 07 Aug 2021 | 01:14 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved