Metagard Cr 35mg Tablet
Metagard Cr 35 MG Description
Metagard Cr Tablet is used as an add-on therapy for managing symptoms of angina pectoris, a condition characterised by radiating chest pain due to decreased oxygen and blood supply to the heart. It c
ntains Trimetazidine as its active ingredient. It belongs to a class of medicines acting on the heart. Trimetazidine present in this medicine works by preventing the drop in cellular energy and ensures proper functioning of heart cells. This medicine does not help reduce the attacks of angina and only helps relieve symptoms of it. Avoid taking this medicine if you are allergic to it, have any kidney related disease or Parkinson's disease. Take this medicine in doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. Do not miss any dose or stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor.
- Cytogard Mr 35mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 142.75₹ 121.34₹ 12.13/Tablet
- Trimacontin 35mg TabletBy Modi Mundi Pharma Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 182.00₹ 154.70₹ 15.47/Tablet
Uses of Metagard Cr 35 MG
Contraindications of Metagard Cr 35 MG
- If you are allergic to Trimetazidine or any ingredient of Metagard Cr Tablet.
- If you have kidney function problems or kidney failure.
- If you have restless leg syndrome (excessive urge to move legs) or movement disorders.
- If you have a brain-related disorder called Parkinson's Disease or symptoms such as tremors, shakiness, and stiffness.
Side effects of Metagard Cr 35 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Metagard Cr 35 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have an eye condition called closed-angle glaucoma.
- You have a brain disorder called Parkinson's Disease, as this medicine can increase the symptoms.
- You are an elderly patient older than 60 years.
- You have severe kidney damage or kidney function problem.
- You may experience tremors, impairment of movements and stiffness.
- Metagard Cr Tablet does not help in preventing angina attacks.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children and adolescents as there is limited information about its safety.
Mode of Action of Metagard Cr 35 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Metagard Cr 35 MG
Interactions of Metagard Cr 35 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Metagard Cr 35 MG
- Store Metagard Cr Tablet at room temperature in a dry place away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.