By ARISTO PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
30 days return policyRead More
Ingredients and Benefits
- Meganeuron capsule contains a combination of Alpha-lipoic acid, Folic acid, Methylcobalamine. Meganeuron capsule works by the combined action of its 3 constituents.
- Folic acid is involved in certain reactions such as methylation and synthesis of neurotransmitters and can improve nerve conduction in diabetic neuropathy. It is also required for amino acid metabolism, some important biochemical reaction and formation of blood cells.read less
- Methylcobalamine is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves in the brain. Apart from this it also plays an important role in red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis.read less
- Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant it helps in reducing the hyperglycemia-induced cell death of nerves. It can also reduce pain, abnormal sensation and numbness associated with diabetic neuropathy.
Uses of Meganeuron Capsule
- Meganeuron is used for the management of neuropathies (nerve damage).
- As an adjuvant in diabetes therapy and other neurological disorders.
- For the treatment and prevention of Folic acid and Vitamin B12 deficiency.
- As a supplement in nutritional malabsorption after surgeries or in elderly.
Precautions and Warnings of Meganeuron Capsule
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, planning to have a baby or breastfeeding. Do not take this supplement without consulting your doctor.
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes or high blood pressure, be sure to consult your doctor before starting Meganeuron capsule.
- You have a condition called malabsorption syndrome or megaloblastic anaemia.
- You are suffering from folate deficiency as this supplement should be used with caution.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Meganeuron capsule if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation or vaccination.
Directions for Use of Meganeuron Capsule
- Take Meganeuron capsule as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume it more than the daily recommended dose.
Storage and disposal of Meganeuron Capsule
- Store at room temperature
- Keep it away from children and pets
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Meganeuron used for?
A: Meganeuron capsule is used for management of nerve-related disorders such as neuropathies and nutritional deficiencies.
Q: Is Meganeuron capsule useful for Vitamin B12 deficiency?
A: Yes, it is useful in nutritional deficiency of vitamin B12.
Q: What are the side effects of Meganeuron capsule?
A: There are no known side effects associated with this capsule if taken in prescribed limits. However, some people may experience stomach discomfort after taking Meganeuron capsules.
Q: What is diabetic neuropathy?
A: Diabetic neuropathy is a nerve-related disorder which occurs in diabetic patients. Invariably high blood sugar in diabetic patients damages nerves and interferes with nerve transmission and signalling, leading to neuropathy.
Q: Which are the food rich in Vitamin B12 and Folic acid?
- Dark green leafy vegetables such as spinach, asparagus, fruits and fruit juices, nuts, beans, peas, seafood, eggs, dairy products, meat, poultry and grains are a rich source of folic acid.
- Vitamin B12 is naturally found in mainly in animal products such as fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk and milk products.
Last Updated on: 07 Sep 2020 | 05:30 AM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Precautions and Warnings
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved