By ARISTO PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Meganeuron Capsule is a dietary supplement essentially meant for replenishing the reduced levels of folic acid, alpha-lipoic acid and vitamin B12 and to treat deficiency of these components. Meganeuro
n capsule contains a combination of Alpha-lipoic acid, Folic acid and Methylcobalamine. Folic acid and Vitamin B12 are the essential vitamins required for performing optimal physiological functions such as the formation of blood cells, nerve cells and DNA synthesis. It also improves immunity, brain and nerve functions and is also useful in anaemia and other bone-related disorders. Take it as advised by the doctor or pharmacist....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Meganeuron capsule contains a combination of Alpha-lipoic acid, Folic acid and Methylcobalamine. Meganeuron capsule works by the combined action of its 3 constituents.
- Folic acid is involved in certain reactions such as methylation and synthesis of neurotransmitters and can improve nerve conduction in diabetic neuropathy. It is also required for amino acid metabolism, some important biochemical reaction and the formation of blood cells....Read more
- Methylcobalamine is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves in the brain. Apart from this it also plays an important role in red blood cellformation and DNA synthesis....Read more
- Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant it helps in reducing the hyperglycemia-induced cell death of nerves. It can also reduce pain, abnormal sensation and numbness associated with diabetic neuropathy.
Uses of Meganeuron Capsule
- Meganeuron is used for the management of neuropathies (nerve damage).
- As an adjuvant in diabetes therapy and other neurological disorders.
- For the treatment and prevention of Folic acid and Vitamin B12 deficiency.
- As a supplement in nutritional malabsorption after surgeries or in the elderly.
Precautions and Warnings of Meganeuron Capsule
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, planning to have a baby or breastfeeding. Do not take this supplement without consulting your doctor.
- You have any existing medical condition or a family history of any medical condition.
- You have a condition called malabsorption syndrome or megaloblastic anaemia.
- You are suffering from folate deficiency as this supplement should be used with caution.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation or vaccination.
Directions for Use of Meganeuron Capsule
- Take Meganeuron capsule as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume it more than the daily recommended dose.
Storage and disposal of Meganeuron Capsule
- Store it at room temperature.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Meganeuron used for?
A: Meganeuron capsule is used for the management of nerve-related disorders such as neuropathies and nutritional deficiencies.
Q: Is the Meganeuron capsule useful for Vitamin B12 deficiency?
A: Yes, it is useful in nutritional deficiency of vitamin B12.
Q: What are the side effects of the Meganeuron capsule?
A: There are no known side effects associated with this capsule if taken within prescribed limits. However, some people may experience stomach discomfort after taking Meganeuron capsules.
Q: What is diabetic neuropathy?
A: Diabetic neuropathy is a nerve-related disorder that occurs in diabetic patients. Invariably high blood sugar in diabetic patients damages nerves and interferes with nerve transmission and signalling, leading to neuropathy.
Q: Which are the food rich in Vitamin B12 and Folic acid?
A: Dark green leafy vegetables such as spinach, asparagus, fruits and fruit juices, nuts, beans, peas, seafood, eggs, dairy products, meat, poultry and grains are rich sources of folic acid. Vitamin B12 is naturally found in mainly in animal products such as fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk and milk products.
Q: Is Meganeuron capsule safe during pregnancy?
A: Yes, you can take a Meganeuron capsule if prescribed by the doctor.
Q: Does the Meganeuron capsule used for weight gain?
A: No, the Meganeuron capsule is not meant for weight gain. Consult your doctor for more information on this.
Q: What should I do if I missed taking 2 - 3 doses of Meganeuron?
A: If you have missed any dose of Meganeuron, take it as soon as you remember it. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose. It is advised to take this at the same time every day for maximum benefit.
Q: What is the best time to take Meganeuron?
A: Meganeuron should be taken after a meal or with food to avoid an upset stomach. The dosage and frequency of this medicine are decided by your doctor.
|You Save||₹14.61 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(750.0 Mcg),Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg)|
Last Updated on: 18 Oct 2021 | 11:12 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved