Megaheal Gel 15gm
Megaheal 32 PPM Description
Megaheal gel is a topical antimicrobial and antiseptic agent. It is used for wound care. It contains silver ions as the active ingredient. This gel helps in preventing the spread of infection on wounds, cuts, burns and minor skin injuries, reducing local irritation, swelling, and pain. It also helps to retain moisture within the skin and can promote quick healing.
Excessive use of Megaheal gel should be avoided as it may result in the accumulation of silver in different parts of the body. Wash your hands after applying the gel. In case you experience any of the side effects or you feel any discomfort after using the product, discontinue the use and inform the doctor. It is not recommended for children, and pregnant and lactating mothers as there is limited safety information.
Uses of Megaheal 32 PPM
Ingredients and Benefits of Megaheal 32 PPM
Precautions and Warnings of Megaheal 32 PPM
Other General Warnings
- You experience allergy or sensitivity after the application of the Megaheal gel.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc. be sure to consult your doctor.
- You should not use Megaheal gel if you are allergic to any of its components.
- This gel should not be applied to bleeding wounds.
- It should not be used in children and infants without consulting a doctor.
- Don't use the medicine for a prolonged duration and internal wounds.
- You should clean the wound completely before going for any procedure where the presence of metal can cause a problem, such as hyperbaric oxygenation (a surgical procedure to speed up healing).
Directions for Use of Megaheal 32 PPM
- Megaheal gel should be used as directed by the doctor.
- You must clean the wound/injury before application.
- Apply a thin layer of the product and cover it with a dressing.
- Avoid frequent application of the product and change the dressing before each application.
Storage and disposal of Megaheal 32 PPM
- Store Megaheal gel in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Quick Tips of Megaheal 32 PPM
- Megaheal gel is a topical antimicrobial and antiseptic agent used for wound care, typically used in cuts, burns, wounds, and minor skin injuries, and reduces local irritation and pain.
- Use this cream exactly as directed by your doctor. It is only intended for external use.
- Clean and dry the affected area before applying the gel.
- Use a small amount of gel and spread it evenly over the area to be treated.
- Wash your hands before and after using Megaheal gel unless your hands are to be treated.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding before using this medicine.
- Also, inform your doctor about all other medicines that you are using and your complete medical history.
- Some people may experience redness, itching, or burning at the site of application.