Magadol Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
By ALEMBIC PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Magadol Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Magadol Kid Tablet contains Diclofenac and Paracetamol. It is pain-relieving medicine used for relieving headaches, body aches, backache, joint pain and toothache. Magadol Kid also helps in reducing
swelling, pain and stiffness in the case of arthritis and spondylitis. It works by reducing the formation of certain chemicals responsible for the sensation of pain, swelling and inflammation.
|You Save||₹4.29 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(125.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Diclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(125.0 Mg)
Uses of Magadol Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
Magadol Kid Tablet is used for relieving pain and inflammation associated with various conditions.
Contraindications of Magadol Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, diclofenac or other ingredients of Magadol Kid Tablet.
- If you have severe heart problems such as heart failure, high blood pressure or brain diseases.
- If you have liver and kidney disorder or dysfunction.
- If you experience asthma, skin rashes, swelling & allergies after taking aspirin or any other painkillers.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers and bleeding or have an active ulcer.
- If you are pregnant, especially in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Magadol Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Black stools
- Stomach pain
- Mouth ulcer
- Loose motions
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Magadol Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take the Magadol Kid Tablet during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take the Magadol Kid Tablet during pregnancy. Hence, it should not be taken by a pregnant woman. Taking this medicine during pregnancy can cause defects in the baby's heart or even delayed delivery or increase the risk of bleeding.
Can I take the Magadol Kid Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is advisable not to consume the Magadol Kid Tablet if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Magadol Kid Tablet?
It is advisable not to drive or use machines when you have taken the Magadol Kid Tablet as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with the Magadol Kid Tablet?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with the Magadol Kid Tablet as it may worsen your liver problems.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney or liver problems.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorders. This medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure, then your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems such as bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma, as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood clotting.
- You suffer from skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Magadol Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Magadol Kid Tablet works by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandins, which is responsible for swelling and pain at the site of injury.
Directions for Use of Magadol Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
Magadol Kid Tablet should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water. It can be taken before or after food.
Interactions of Magadol Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Magadol Kid Tablet works or Magadol Kid Tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines like pain killers, medicines to treat high blood pressure, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, brain disorders or mental illnesses, antibiotics, antifungals, anti-HIV medications, blood thinners, immune-suppressant medicines like methotrexate, etc....
- Water pill and immunomodulators such as Tacrolimus & Ciclosporin can lead to kidney damage if taken along with the Magadol Kid Tablet.
- Caution is needed if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure such as Digoxin.
- Magadol Kid Tablet can increase the levels of Lithium and Methotrexate if taken along and can increase the risk of side effects.
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs.
- Magadol Kid Tablet should not be taken for 2 weeks after administration of medicines containing Mifepristone.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Magadol Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store the Tablet in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Magadol Kid Strip Of 10 Tablets
Taking Magadol Kid Tablet more than the prescribed quantity may result in an overdose and you may experience symptoms of overdose like headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, unconsciousness, excitation, coma, dizziness, low blood pressure, fits and difficulty in breathing. In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Magadol Kid Tablet cause addiction?
A: No, Magadol Kid Tablet is not an addiction-causing medicine. However, it should be used as per dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Can I take paracetamol with the Magadol Kid Tablet?
A: Magadol Kid Tablet contains paracetamol and diclofenac. Do not take additional paracetamol if your pain is not relieved. Kindly consult your doctor as the doctor may increase the dose or add another medicine based on your medical condition.
Q: Is Magadol Kid Tablet a pain-killer?
A: Yes, Magadol Kid Tablet is a pain killer medicine.
Q: Can Magadol Kid Tablet be used for knee pain?
A: Yes, it can be used for knee joint pain. It helps in relieving the pain and swelling associated with knee joint pain. Knee pain could be due to various reasons such as fracture, ligament tear, tendon rupture or arthritis due to ageing. It is advisable to discuss with your doctor if you have any special medical conditions before taking this medicine.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed