Maczorb Forte Tablet
By MACLEODS PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Maczorb Forte 1120 MG Description
Maczorb Forte Tablet contains calcium. It is one of the most essential minerals required by the body for optimal health. It is an essential component to building bones and keeping them healthy. This
mineral also enables our heart muscle to contract and generate a heartbeat. Calcium is stored in the bones and teeth mainly.
Uses of Maczorb Forte 1120 MG
- For treatment of calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when calcium requirement of the body is high such as in elderly, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Maczorb Forte 1120 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Maczorb Forte 1120 MG
- Calcium is one of the most profuse minerals in the body which is essential for critical metabolic functions.
- Most prominently it is required for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
- It plays a crucial role in nerve transmission, muscle function, cellular signalling and hormone secretion.
- It is very important for maintaining the balance of breaking down and building up bones.
- It also supports flexible movements and mobility of muscles and bones.
Directions for Use of Maczorb Forte 1120 MG
- Take Maczorb Forte Tablet as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume calcium supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Maczorb Forte 1120 MG
- Store Maczorb Forte Tablet in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of calcium?
- Milk, curd, cheese, paneer and other dairy products
- Chinese cabbage, kale, and broccoli
Q: Are there any special warnings and precautions related to calcium supplement?
- If you have a kidney function problem or kidney stone.
- You are taking water pills or medicine for heart failure.
- You are taking any other medicines or supplements containing calcium.
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues).
Q: Is Maczorb Forte Tablet a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking it too much of Maczorb Forte Tablet can be harmful. Overdose can cause stomach discomforts. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, seek medical attention immediately.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you