Macphylline Sr 200mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Macphylline Sr 200 MG Description
Macphylline Sr Tablet is used for breathing difficulty associated with lung-related disorders like asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It contains acebrophylline as its active in
gredient. This Tablet promotes muscles relaxation around the airway and inhibits mucous secretion, thus clearing the airway and also eases breathing. Take Macphylline Sr Tablet as advised by your doctor at the exact dose and duration. You can take the Macphylline Sr Tablet with or without food. This medicine should not be used during an acute asthma attack.
- Acphy 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 78.00₹ 66.3057% CHEAPER₹ 6.63/Tablet
- Acphy 200mg Sr Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 78.00₹ 66.3057% CHEAPER₹ 6.63/Tablet
- Ab Flo Sr 200mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 238.50₹ 202.72₹ 20.27/Tablet
- Ascovent 200mg Sr TabletsBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 236.50₹ 201.02₹ 20.1/Tablet
- Ablung Sr 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 216.70₹ 184.19₹ 18.42/Tablet
- Abevia 200mg Sr Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 180.00₹ 154.801% CHEAPER₹ 15.48/Tablet
- Amucoe 200 Sr Tablets 10'sBy Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 171.00₹ 171.00₹ 17.1/Tablet
Uses of Macphylline Sr 200 MG
Contraindications of Macphylline Sr 200 MG
- If you are allergic to ambroxol, acebrophylline, theophylline or any other ingredients of Macphylline Sr Tablet.
- If you have any heart disease such as low blood pressure, unstable blood pressure or abnormal heart rate.
- If you have kidney or liver disease.
Side effects of Macphylline Sr 200 MG
- Abdominal discomfort
- Loss of appetite
- Swelling in the nose
- Difficulty in breathing
Precautions and Warnings of Macphylline Sr 200 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have heart diseases such as hypertension, chronic heart failure, or irregular heartbeat; caution is needed.
- You have a stomach ulcer, thyroid, liver or kidney diseases.
- You have any viral infections.
- You have a history of fits.
- You have an alcohol addiction, careful monitoring is required in such patients.
- You develop a fever with chills, immediately stop this medicine and seek medical help.
Mode of Action of Macphylline Sr 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Macphylline Sr 200 MG
- Take Macphylline Sr Tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- You should take this medicine regularly as directed by your doctor.
- Do not discontinue the medicine on your own.
Interactions of Macphylline Sr 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Macphylline Sr Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
- This medicine, when used with medicines like albuterol, metaproterenol, pirbuterol, terbutaline, steroids, and water pills, can decrease the potassium levels in the blood. You may require serum potassium monitoring....
Storage and disposal of Macphylline Sr 200 MG
- Store below 25°temprature in a clean & dry place, guarded against moisture, direct sunlight, and heat.
- Keep Macphylline Sr Tablet away from children and pets.
- You should not flush this medicine in the toilet or pour into the drain.