Macfast Iv Injection
Macfast 1 G Description
Macfast Infusion is a medicine used for relieving pain and reducing fever. It contains paracetamol. Macfast is used in short term treatment of pain especially after surgery and for fever when medicin
s can not be taken orally by the patient. Paracetamol works by interfaring with release of certain natural chemical substance (prostaglandins) and relieves pain & fever. This Infusion is given under medical supervision in a helthcare set up. Tell your doctor about your complete medical history befor taking this injection.
Uses of Macfast 1 G
Contraindications of Macfast 1 G
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any ingredients of Macfast Infusion.
- If you have serious liver disease or dysfunction.
Side effects of Macfast 1 G
Precautions and Warnings of Macfast 1 G
Other General Warnings
- You have serious liver or kidney disease.
- You are taking any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol, taking too much of the same can cause liver damage.
- You consume alcohol too often or you are malnourished or dehydrated.
Mode of Action of Macfast 1 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Macfast 1 G
Interactions of Macfast 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Macfast Infusion works, or Macfast itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking other pain killers, blood thinners and medicine for the treatment of gout.
Storage and disposal of Macfast 1 G
- Store this medicine below 25°C.
- Protect it from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.