Lulizol Cream 20gm
Lulizol 1 % Description
Lulizol cream is a topical anti-fungal medicine meant for treating fungal skin infections like Athlete's foot, ringworm, jock itch, etc. It contains luliconazole as an active component. Lulizol cream
should only be used externally and must not be used for any other skin conditions without consulting your doctor. Use this medicine exactly as instructed by the doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen. Before starting the treatment with Lulizol cream you should tell the doctor about detailed health conditions especially skin related problems if any. If you don't see any improvement even after two weeks of treatment, let your doctor know immediately.
- Lumycan Cream 30gmBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 241.00₹ 204.85₹
- Lulimac Cream 20gmBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals20g Cream in TubeMRP 280.00₹ 238.00₹
- Lulizol 1% Cream 30gmBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 260.00₹ 221.00₹
- Tinibit L Cream 50gmBy La Pristine Bioceuticals Pvt Ltd50g Cream in TubeMRP 333.00₹ 333.00₹
- Llcol 1% Cream 20gmBy Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd20g Cream in TubeMRP 90.00₹ 76.50₹
- Lulyera 1% Cream 30gmBy Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 115.00₹ 115.00₹
- Luliderm 1% Cream 20gmBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd20g Cream in TubeMRP 260.00₹ 221.00₹
- Lulimac 1% Cream 10gmBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10g Cream in TubeMRP 155.00₹ 131.75₹
- Lulican CreamBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals30g Cream in TubeMRP 375.00₹ 318.75₹
- Luliderm Cream 10gmBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10g Cream in TubeMRP 160.00₹ 136.00₹
Uses of Lulizol 1 %
Contraindications of Lulizol 1 %
- If you are allergic to terbinafine or any of the ingredients of Lulizol cream.
- If you are a breastfeeding woman.
- If you are suffering from liver disease.
Side effects of Lulizol 1 %
- Skin irritation
- Secondary skin infection
- burning sensation
- Local skin reactions at the site of application
Precautions and Warnings of Lulizol 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience any local allergies after using this medicine.
- You should not use this cream for any other ailment except for the one prescribed by your doctor.
- You should not give it to other people, even if they have the same symptoms that you have.
- This cream should not be applied to the eyes or vagina.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this cream, then wash your eyes with water immediately and if there are any symptoms, then consult your doctor.
- This medicine should not be used for children under 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Lulizol 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lulizol 1 %
- Lulizol cream has to be used for external application only as prescribed by your doctor.
- Wash your hands properly after you apply Lulizol cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container to the infected area as it may contaminate the cream.
- It should be applied to the affected area as a thin film and on 1 inch of skin around the affected area.
- It is not meant for use near the mouth, eye or vagina.
Interactions of Lulizol 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Since this medicine is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines.
- Lulizol cream used in a larger amount for a prolonged period may interact with the action of omeprazole (used in acidity).
- You should consult your doctor if you are on any other medicines along with Lulizol cream.
Storage and disposal of Lulizol 1 %
- Store Lulizol cream at room temperature between 20°C to 25°C.
- Keep this cream out of the reach of children and pets.
- Once opened should be used within one month.
- Discard any unused medicine properly and do not throw it in trash or wastewater.
Dosage of Lulizol 1 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Lulizol cream in pregnancy?
Q: How do you use Lulizol cream?
- Use Lulizol cream as your doctor tells you to use it.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream to the affected skin areas.
- Extend the application to about 1 inch of the surrounding skin.
- Do not rub the medicine. Wash your hands after you apply Luliconazole cream.
Q: How should I store Lulizol cream?
Q: How does Lulizol cream work?
Q: Can we use Lulizol cream in children?
Q: Is Lulizol cream suitable for skin allergy?
Q: Can Lulizol cream be useful for skin burns?
Q: When to stop Lulizol cream use?
Q: Can I use Lulizol cream for Athlete's foot?
Q: What are the main causes of the Athlete's foot?
Q: What is the use of the Lulizol Cream?
- LUZU (luliconazole) Cream, 1% for topical use [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 13 December 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 13 December 2021]
- Luliconazole: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 13 December 2021]
- Luliconazole [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 13 December 2021]
- Luliconazole - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics [Internet]. Sciencedirect.com. 2021 [cited 13 December 2021]