Lotel Ls 0.30% Eye Drops 5ml
By AJANTA PHARMA LTD
5ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lotel Ls Eye Drop contains Loteprednol as an active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of inflammation of the eye after surgery. You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to Loteprednol or if you have any fungal or viral infection. Before starting with Lotel Ls Eye Drop, inform your doctor about all other medicines, you are taking and use this medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Uses of Lotel Ls 0.30% Eye Drops 5ml
For the treatment of inflammation of the eye, after surgery
Contraindications of Lotel Ls 0.30% Eye Drops 5ml
- If you are allergic to Loteprednol or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- If you have eye diseases caused by viruses
- If you have a history of eye infection caused by bacterial or fungal
- If you are allergic to any other corticosteroid
Side effects of Lotel Ls 0.30% Eye Drops 5ml
- Eye disorders like discharge from eyes, dry eyes, itching, redness
- Headache, site burning
Precautions and Warnings of Lotel Ls 0.30% Eye Drops 5ml
Can I use Lotel Ls Eye Drop during pregnancy?
There is limited information on the use of this medicine in pregnancy. Hence, it is recommended not to use the same unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I use Lotel Ls Eye Drop while breastfeeding?
There is limited information on the use of this medicine regarding breastfeeding. It is advisable not to breastfeed during the treatment and to consult a doctor.
Can I drive if I have instilled Lotel Ls Eye Drop?
It does not your driving ability. Do not drive until your vision becomes clear after installing Lotel Ls Eye Drop.
Can I consume alcohol with Lotel Ls Eye Drop?
No interactions are seen with the use of alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from high pressure inside the eyes (glaucoma).
- You experience impaired vision or double vision, eye irritation.
- You should remove contact lenses before application.
- You don't feel any improvement even after prolonged use.
Mode of Action of Lotel Ls 0.30% Eye Drops 5ml
How Does It Work?
Lotel Ls Eye Drop works by relieving symptoms such as swelling, redness and itching and inhibits inflammatory response to a variety of inciting agents.
Directions for Use of Lotel Ls 0.30% Eye Drops 5ml
- Use this medicine as instructed by your doctor. Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses. Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying. Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean. Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
Interactions of Lotel Ls 0.30% Eye Drops 5ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Lotel Ls Eye Drop with medicines used for the paralysis of the ciliary muscle of the eye may increase the risk of high pressure inside the eyes.
- Concomitant use of medicines used to treat a variety of conditions like stomach/intestinal cramps, muscular spasms, difficulty in urination or asthma, may cause an adverse effect on eyes like high pressure inside the eye.read less
Storage and disposal of Lotel Ls 0.30% Eye Drops 5ml
- Do not store above 25°C Do not freezeread less
- Store the container in an upright position
Dosage of Lotel Ls 0.30% Eye Drops 5ml
As this medicine is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have instilled extra quantities of it, then wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of this medicine, then take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not instill a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions do I need to take before using this medicine?
A: Wash your hands properly. Do not touch the dropper's surface. Shake Lotel Ls Eye Drop well before using it. After instilling the eye drop, apply pressure on the corner of the eyes immediately for a few seconds.
Q: Can we use Loteprednol eye drops in pregnancy?
A: Information regarding the use of Loteprednol eye drops in pregnancy is not available. Do not use unless prescribed by your doctor.
Last Updated on: 20 Mar 2021 | 05:30 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved