Lorox P Tablet
Lorox P Tablet Description
Lorox P Tablet is a combination medicine. It is used to treat pain & inflammation of joints associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica (a pain that radiates from your lower back t
hrough your hips and buttocks and down each leg), etc. It contains lornoxicam and paracetamol (also called acetaminophen) as active components. It belongs to a class of medicines called NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
- Lornoxitrue P Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 36.50₹ 31.0277% CHEAPER₹ 3.1/Tablet
- Lornoxi P TabletBy Hetero Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.50₹ 60.5055% CHEAPER₹ 6.05/Tablet
Uses of Lorox P Tablet
Contraindications of Lorox P Tablet
- If you are allergic to lornoxicam, paracetamol, salicylates or any of the ingredients of Lorox P Tablet.
- If you have gastrointestinal bleeding like stomach ulcers
- If you have any problems with your heart, liver or kidney
- If you have any blood disorder
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of Lorox P Tablet
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Lorox P Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have a heart, liver or kidney problem.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You consume alcohol regularly.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
Mode of Action of Lorox P Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lorox P Tablet
- Lorox P Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Lorox P Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lorox P Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat heart problems, cancer or are taking blood thinners, antacids, water pills.
Storage and disposal of Lorox P Tablet
- Store Lorox P Tablet in a clean & dry place, away from direct heat, moisture & sunlight.
- Keep away from children & pets.
Dosage of Lorox P Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Lorox P Tablet used for?
- Muscle pain
- Lower back pain
- Arthritis, osteoarthritis
- Post-operative pain
- Sciatica (a pain that radiates from your lower back through your hips and buttocks and down each leg)