Lol 20mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By ORCHID CHEMICALS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lol Tablet is an anti-anginal medicine. It is used for the treatment of high blood pressure, irregular heartbeats, heart-related chest pain, and hypertrophic subaortic stenosis (a disorder of heart muscle). It is also used to prevent heart attacks, tremors, and migraines. Lol Tablet contains propranolol as its main component. It works by relaxing the blood vessels, which slows down the pulse, thus improving the blood flow and decreasing the blood pressure. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It should preferably be taken before meals. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breastfeeding. Also, inform about all the medicines and supplements you take and about your medical history before starting Lol Tablet....
|You Save||₹2.88 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||High blood pressure, chest pain|
|Side effects||Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, tiredness|
|Classification||CALCIUM AND VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Propranolol(20.0 Mg)
Uses of Lol 20 MG
- Lol Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure, irregular heart rhythm, and hypertrophic subaortic stenosis (a disorder of the heart muscle).
- It is also used in preventing a heart attack, angina attacks (chest pain due to heart condition), tremors, and migraines.
Contraindications of Lol 20 MG
- If you are allergic to propranolol or any other ingredients of Lol Tablet.
- If you have a history of heart failure.
- If you have severe heart disorders (such as second or third-degree heart blocks that can be treated by a pacemaker).
- If you have low blood pressure.
- If you have breathing difficulties such as asthma and wheezing.
Side effects of Lol 20 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Lol 20 MG
Can I take Lol Tablet during pregnancy?
Lol Tablet is not recommended during pregnancy. However, your doctor may give you this medicine only if it is needed and its benefits outweigh the risks. You should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a child before starting this medicine.
Can I take Lol Tablet while breastfeeding?
Lol Tablet is not recommended while breastfeeding as it can pass into breast milk. You should consult your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Lol Tablet?
Lol Tablet may cause dizziness or tiredness. If you experience any such effects after taking this medicine that may affect your ability to drive safely, it is suggested to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Lol Tablet?
Lol Tablet may lower the blood pressure when taken with alcohol; therefore, you should avoid alcohol intake with this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking Lol Tablet.
- You have any heart problems.
- You suffer from muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
- You have problems with your kidney or liver (including cirrhosis of the liver).
- You have asthma or COPD.
- You have a condition called thyrotoxicosis (excess of thyroid hormone in the body).
- You have diabetes.
- You are taking medicines like verapamil and diltiazem that are used to treat high blood pressure, angina, and certain heart diseases.
Mode of Action of Lol 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Lol Tablet relaxes blood vessels and slows down the heart rate, which in turn reduces strain on the heart muscles.
Directions for Use of Lol 20 MG
Always take Lol Tablet as directed by the doctor. Swallow it whole, with a glass of water before your meals. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume more than the quantity prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Lol 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lol Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially when taken along with medicines like other blood pressure reducing medications (verapamil), pain killers (NSAIDs like aspirin, ibuprofen), water pills (thiazides), blood thinners (warfarin), antibiotics, and medicines used to treat tuberculosis (rifampin)....
Storage and disposal of Lol 20 MG
Store Lol Tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat. Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Lol 20 MG
The symptoms of an overdose of Lol Tablet include confusion, nausea, vomiting, and low blood sugar. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Lol Tablet take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: I feel drowsy when taking Lol Tablet. Is it normal?
A: Dizziness or drowsiness is normal with this medicine. You shoud consult your doctor if it persists for longer than expected.
Q: What is the use of Lol Tablet?
A: Lol Tablet is used in treating and preventing heart-related conditions such as high blood pressure, irregular heartbeats, chest pain due to heart condition, heart attack, and other conditions.
Q: Is it safe to take Lol Tablet during pregnancy?
A: Lol Tablet is not recommended for use during pregnancy. If needed, it can only be prescribed if the benefits overweigh the risks.
Q: Is Lol Tablet a diuretic?
A: No, Lol Tablet is not a diuretic. It contains propranolol which works by relaxing the blood vessels. Thus improving blood flow and keeping the blood pressure normal.
- Propranolol 10 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- Propranolol 10 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- Propranolol: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.