Lipigo 20mg Tablet
Lipigo 20 MG Description
Lipigo Tablet is a medicine a cholesterol lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol alo
ng with dietary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of athresclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, storke etc. This medicine works by interfaring with formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine is will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
|You Save||₹37.13 (15% on MRP)|
- Curerosu 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 180.00₹ 160.2023.86% CHEAPER₹ 16.02/Tablet
- Rosuphar 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 160.00₹ 160.0023.95% CHEAPER₹ 16/Tablet
- Rosubest 20mg TabletBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 231.70₹ 196.946.42% CHEAPER₹ 19.69/Tablet
- Lipitrack 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Jarun Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 199.00₹ 199.005.42% CHEAPER₹ 19.9/Tablet
- Crevast 20mg TabletBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 161.82₹ 137.5534.6% CHEAPER₹ 13.76/Tablet
- Razel 20mg Tablets 15'sBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 326.00₹ 277.1012.21% CHEAPER₹ 18.47/Tablet
- Rosukem 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 347.00₹ 294.956.56% CHEAPER₹ 19.66/Tablet
- Turbovas 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Micro Labs15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 357.00₹ 303.453.85% CHEAPER₹ 20.23/Tablet
- Rozat 20mg Tablets 15'sBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 369.75₹ 314.290.43% CHEAPER₹ 20.95/Tablet
- Rosuvas 20mg Bottle Of 90 TabletsBy Sun Pharma90 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 1980.00₹ 1683.0011.12% CHEAPER₹ 18.70/Tablet
Uses of Lipigo 20 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Lipigo 20 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of this medicine
- If you have any liver related conditions
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of Lipigo 20 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Lipigo 20 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or history of muscle related problems.
- You have recently or in last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Lipigo 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lipigo 20 MG
Interactions of Lipigo 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Lipigo works or Lipigo itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular if you are taking blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Lipigo 20 MG
- Store below 30°C in original package to protect from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Dosage of Lipigo 20 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Alok Nachane
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)