Lezyncet 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Lezyncet Dt 10 MG Description
Lezyncet Dt Tablet is an antiallergic medicine used in allergic conditions such as common cold, allergic rhinitis (running nose), urticaria, insect bite and hives. It contains levocetirizine as its a
ctive medicine. Allergic symptoms appear due to the production of a chemical in the body, namely histamine. Lezyncet Dt Tablet works by blocking the actions of histamine. Do not use it if you are allergic to levocetirizine. Avoid driving and handling any machinery, as this medicine makes you less alert.
- Levocetrizen 10mg Tablets 10'sBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 44.00₹ 30.8068% CHEAPER₹ 3.08/Tablet
- Xyzal 10mg TabletBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 200.75₹ 170.64₹ 17.06/Tablet
- Levosiz 10mg Tablets 15'sBy Systopic Laboratories15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 42.75₹ 36.3475% CHEAPER₹ 2.42/Tablet
- 1 Al 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Fdc Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 84.00₹ 71.4051% CHEAPER₹ 4.76/Tablet
- Safecet 10mg TabletBy Talent India10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.00₹ 79.0020% CHEAPER₹ 7.9/Tablet
- Lemak 10mg Tablets 10'sBy Seraph Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 80.00₹ 68.0031% CHEAPER₹ 6.8/Tablet
- Cetalore 10mg Tablet 10'sBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 95.00₹ 80.7518% CHEAPER₹ 8.08/Tablet
- Oriel 10mg Tablets 10'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 89.50₹ 76.0723% CHEAPER₹ 7.61/Tablet
- Covel 10mg TabletBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 104.00₹ 88.4010% CHEAPER₹ 8.84/Tablet
- Teczine 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Sun Pharma15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 229.00₹ 194.65₹ 12.98/Tablet
Uses of Lezyncet Dt 10 MG
- Lezyncet Dt Tablet is used to treat allergic symptoms such as common cold, allergic rhinitis (running nose), urticaria, insect bite and hives.
- It is also used to relieve symptoms of allergy due to dust and pet allergies.
Contraindications of Lezyncet Dt 10 MG
- If you are allergic to levocetirizine or any other ingredients of Lezyncet Dt Tablet.
- If you have any liver disease.
Side effects of Lezyncet Dt 10 MG
- Dry mouth
- Somnolence (excessive sleepiness)
- Increased heart rate
- Altered sense of taste
- Visual disturbances
Precautions and Warnings of Lezyncet Dt 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems or urinary retention problems, your doctor may suggest lowering the dose of this medicine.
- You are suffering from fits (epilepsy).
- You may experience certain skin reactions like swelling, itching and redness immediately after you stop taking this medicine.
- You are going to take an allergic skin test, as it may interfere with the diagnosis.
Mode of Action of Lezyncet Dt 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lezyncet Dt 10 MG
- Take Lezyncet Dt Tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
Interactions of Lezyncet Dt 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lezyncet Dt Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Medications that may interact with Lezyncet Dt Tablet are theophylline (used to treat symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and ritonavir (used to treat HIV).
Storage and disposal of Lezyncet Dt 10 MG
- Store Lezyncet Dt Tablet at room temperature and away from excessive heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Lezyncet Dt 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long does it take for Lezyncet Dt Tablet to work?
Q: Does Lezyncet Dt Tablet make you tired and drowsy?
Q: How long should I continue taking Lezyncet Dt Tablet?
Q: Can I take Lezyncet Dt Tablet along with paracetamol?
- Levocetirizine 5 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- Levocetirizine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 20 April 2021]