Levolin 1mg Tablet
By CIPLA LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Levolin Tablet is used to treat respiratory condition such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma. Levolin Tablet contains levosalbutamol as an active ingredient. COPD is a disorder where the lung is damaged and making the passage of air in the lungs difficult. It an anti-asthmatic medication. You should not alter the dose of the medicine on your own. Take the medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Inform the doctor about the other medicines....
|You Save||₹1.28 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Levosalbutamol / Levalbuterol(1.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, headache, dizziness|
Check more medicines with composition as Levosalbutamol / Levalbuterol(1.0 Mg)
Uses of Levolin 1 MG
It is used to treat and provide relief of spasm and constriction of airways in respiratory airway disease like asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease characterised by difficulty in breathing, coughing, wheezing sound and tightness of chest in children above 6 years of age....
Contraindications of Levolin 1 MG
- If you are allergic to levosalbutamol or other ingredients of Levolin Tablet.
- You may have a history of vaginal bleeding or bloody discharge during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- If taking other medicines like propranolol used to treat high blood pressure.
Side effects of Levolin 1 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Irregular heartbeat
Precautions and Warnings of Levolin 1 MG
Can I take Levolin Tablet during pregnancy?
Levolin Tablet should be used during pregnancy, only if prescribed by the doctor after considering it to be essential.
Can I take Levolin Tablet while breastfeeding?
Levolin Tablet should be used during breastfeeding, only if prescribed by the doctor after considering it to be essential.
Can I drive if I have consumed Levolin Tablet?
Levolin Tablet does not affect your ability to drive or use machinery. You may experience side effects like dizziness, avoid driving or using machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Levolin 1mg Tablet?
There is no known interaction of the medicine with alcohol, it is better to consult the doctor if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your condition may worsen or you are not able to get relief.
- You may have muscle pain or weakness, an irregular heartbeat which could be due to low potassium levels.
- Your doctor may monitor potassium levels when on treatment.
- You may have a history of heart problems like irregular heartbeat, heart failure and chest pain, diabetes, overactive thyroid.
- You may experience allergic reactions while on treatment like hives, itching, swelling, etc.
- You are on other medications or supplements.
Mode of Action of Levolin 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Levosalbutamol acts by widening and relaxing the smooth muscles of the airways in respiratory conditions like asthma and COPD. Thus, aids in easy breathing.
Directions for Use of Levolin 1 MG
Take Levolin Tablet as advised by the doctor, preferably at the same time as a whole with sufficient water.
Interactions of Levolin 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Levolin Tablet works, or the medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- The medicine should be discontinued for 6 hours before any planned procedures or surgeries which might involve the use of anaesthetics as it leads to heart problems or bleeding disorders.
- Inform the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, brain-related disorder, heart-related problems, or anti-asthmatic medicines etc.
- Concomitant use of water pill medicine like furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide may decrease potassium level in the body that leads to heart rhythm abnormalities. The doctor may advise the monitoring of blood potassium levels....
Storage and disposal of Levolin 1 MG
- Store at a cool and dry place below 25°C.
- Keep it protected from light and out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Levolin 1 MG
Symptoms of overdose include increased heart rate, nervousness, headache, tremor, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, sleeplessness and decreased potassium levels. If you think you have taken too much of the medicine and you experience such symptoms, contact the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed taking a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time. Avoid a double dose for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions must be taken during the treatment?
A: Inform the doctor about a medical condition like heart disease and you are already using medicines like antihypertensives.
Q: People, who are at risk of getting airway obstruction disease very often?
A: Children, individuals susceptible to allergies, people who suffer from infection, inflammation, the trauma of airways and lungs and smokers are prone to get problems.
Q: Is Levolin Tablet a steroid?
A: No, Levolin Tablet is not a steroid. It is a bronchodilator that relaxes the airways wall muscles, opens them and thereby eases breathing in patients who have reversible obstructive airway diseases like asthma or in cases of chronic bronchitis.
Q: What is COPD?
A: COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) is a common lung problem that produces damage to the lungs over a period. The condition produces symptoms like coughing with mucous for a long time and eventually leading to breathing difficulties.
Other Products from this Brand
- Levolin 50 Mcg Inhaler
- Levolin 0 63 Mg Packet Of 5 2 5 Ml Respules
- Levolin 0 31 Mg Packet Of 5 2 5 Ml Respules
- Levolin Rotacaps
- Levolin 1 Mg Orange Flav Syrup 100 Ml
- Levolin 1 25 Mg Packet Of 5 2 5 Ml Respules
- Levolin 1 Mg Syrup 100 Ml
- Levolin Autohaler 50 Mcg Packet Of 200 Md Inhaler
- Levolin Plus Juniour Expectorant 100 Ml
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.