Levolin 1mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Levolin 1 MG Description
Levolin Tablet is used to treat respiratory condition such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma. Levolin Tablet contains levosalbutamol as an active ingredient. COPD is a disord
er where the lung is damaged and making the passage of air in the lungs difficult. It an anti-asthmatic medication. You should not alter the dose of the medicine on your own. Take the medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Inform the doctor about the other medicines.
Uses of Levolin 1 MG
Contraindications of Levolin 1 MG
- If you are allergic to levosalbutamol or other ingredients of Levolin Tablet.
- You may have a history of vaginal bleeding or bloody discharge during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- If taking other medicines like propranolol used to treat high blood pressure.
Side effects of Levolin 1 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Irregular heartbeat
Precautions and Warnings of Levolin 1 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your condition may worsen or you are not able to get relief.
- You may have muscle pain or weakness, an irregular heartbeat which could be due to low potassium levels.
- Your doctor may monitor potassium levels when on treatment.
- You may have a history of heart problems like irregular heartbeat, heart failure and chest pain, diabetes, overactive thyroid.
- You may experience allergic reactions while on treatment like hives, itching, swelling, etc.
- You are on other medications or supplements.
Mode of Action of Levolin 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Levolin 1 MG
Interactions of Levolin 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Levolin Tablet works, or the medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- The medicine should be discontinued for 6 hours before any planned procedures or surgeries which might involve the use of anaesthetics as it leads to heart problems or bleeding disorders.
- Inform the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, brain-related disorder, heart-related problems, or anti-asthmatic medicines etc.
- Concomitant use of water pill medicine like furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide may decrease potassium level in the body that leads to heart rhythm abnormalities. The doctor may advise the monitoring of blood potassium levels....
Storage and disposal of Levolin 1 MG
- Store at a cool and dry place below 25°C.
- Keep it protected from light and out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Levolin 1 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions must be taken during the treatment?
Q: People, who are at risk of getting airway obstruction disease very often?
Q: Is Levolin Tablet a steroid?
Q: What is COPD?
Other Products from this Brand
- LEVOLIN 0.63MG 2.5ML PACKET OF 5 RESPULES
- LEVOLIN 50MCG CFC FREE BOX OF 200MD METERED DOSE INHALER
- LEVOLIN 0.31MG 2.5ML PACKET OF 5 RESPULES
- LEVOLIN BOX OF 30 ROTACAPS
- LEVOLIN 1MG ORANGE FLAVOUR SYRUP 100ML
- LEVOLIN 1.25MG 2.5ML PACKET OF 5 RESPULES
- LEVOLIN 50MCG SYNCHROBREATHE BOX OF 120MD METERED DOSE INHALER
- LEVOLIN PLUS JUNIOUR EXPECTORANT 100ML
- LEVOLIN 2MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS