Lerin Strip Of 10 Tablets
Lerin Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Lerin Tablet contains methyl ergometrine. It is used after childbirth to prevent or stop uterine bleeding. Lerin works by increasing the rate and strength of uterine contractions which helps in contr
olling bleeding. Headache, high blood pressure, nausea or vomiting are some of the side effects of Lerin Tablet. If side effects do not go away on their own or your condition doesn't improve over time then inform your doctor.
Uses of Lerin Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Lerin Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to methyl ergometrine or any other ingredients of Lerin Tablet.
- If you have high blood pressure.
- If you are pregnant and had high blood pressure, the presence of protein in the urine and swelling of feet, hands or face.
Side effects of Lerin Strip Of 10 Tablets
- High blood pressure
- Pain in the stomach
Precautions and Warnings of Lerin Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney, liver or heart diseases.
- You have diabetes or you are obese.
- Your doctor had told you that your blood cholesterol level is high.
Mode of Action of Lerin Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lerin Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Lerin Tablet with or without food as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or after food.
Interactions of Lerin Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lerin Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines for heart diseases and HIV infection.
Storage and disposal of Lerin Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Lerin Tablet below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.