Lemo Tablet 10
By YASH PHARMA LABORATORIES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lemo Tablet 10 Description
Lemo Tablet contains a combination of montelukast and levocetirizine as its active ingredients. It is used for providing relief from allergic rhinitis such as a runny & stuffy nose, blockage in airwa
ys, sneezing, itching, watery eyes and other allergic symptoms. Lemo Tablet blocks the release of chemical substances, histamine and leukotrienes responsible for allergic symptoms. Take tab Lemo with or without food.
|Contains||Levocetirizine(6.0 Mg) + Montelukast(10.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, dry mouth, tiredness, blocked nose, dizziness|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Levocetirizine(6.0 Mg) + Montelukast(10.0 Mg)
Uses of Lemo Tablet 10
Lemo Tablet is used for relieving the symptoms of allergic rhinitis, such as a runny or stuffy nose, blockage in airways, difficulty in breathing, sneezing and watery eyes.
Contraindications of Lemo Tablet 10
- If you are allergic to levocetirizine, cetirizine or montelukast or any other ingredients of Lemo Tablet.
- If you have kidney problems or undergoing dialysis.
- If you are unable to digest lactose and glucose (galactose intolerance).
Side effects of Lemo Tablet 10
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Lemo Tablet 10
Can I take the Lemo Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effect of Lemo Tablet during pregnancy. It is recommended to avoid taking this medicine unless it is prescribed by your doctor. Inform your doctor about your pregnancy or if you think that you may be pregnant.
Can I take Lemo Tablet while breastfeeding?
A component of Lemo Tablet passes into human breast milk and may cause drowsiness in the newborn baby. It is recommended to avoid taking this medicine while breastfeeding unless it is prescribed by your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are a breast-feeding mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Lemo Tablet?
You may feel dizziness or drowsiness after taking Lemo Tablet. Thus, it is advised to be cautious while driving or operating any machinery after taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Lemo Tablet?
It is advised to avoid alcohol consumption during the treatment as it might alter your alertness and increase side effects. Talk to your doctor if you consume it often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are taking medicines for allergies (corticosteroids) like Prednisone and Prednisolone.
- You are already taking painkillers like aspirin as it can increase the risk of asthma.
- You experience a rash or difficulty in breathing.
- You are suffering from a psychiatric illness.
- You are suffering from a genetic disorder called phenylketonuria.
- You are not able to empty the bladder completely.
- This medicine can cause anxiety, aggression, lack of sleep and suicidal thoughts. In case you experience any of these, immediately inform your doctor.
- Lemo Tablet is not meant for relief from acute asthma. Use your inhaler for asthma relief in an acute attack.
Mode of Action of Lemo Tablet 10
How Does It Work?
- Montelukast blocks certain natural substances called leukotrienes which may cause allergies. It acts by reducing the swelling, relaxes airways and helps to make breathing easier.
- Levocetirizine blocks histamine a natural substance, which is produced by the body during allergic reactions.
Directions for Use of Lemo Tablet 10
Lemo Tablet should be taken as instructed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It should preferably be taken at night. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Lemo Tablet 10
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Lemo Tablet works, or tab Lemo itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Lemo Tablet 10
- Store this medicine below 30°C.
- Try to protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Lemo Tablet 10
- An overdose of Lemo Tablet may cause drowsiness, aggression, restlessness, thirst and headache.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit your nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Lemo Tablet during an asthma attack?
A: No, it will not help in an acute attack of asthma. It is advised to take appropriate rescue medicine like inhalers given by your doctor during an asthma attack. Keep taking Lemo Tablet as well and do not stop it abruptly.
Q: Can I take Lemo Tablet in pregnancy?
A: Yes, it can be used if prescribed by a doctor. Due to inadequate information on its safety in pregnancy, you should avoid self-medication with this medicine.
Q: Can I stop taking Lemo Tablet if symptoms of allergy go away?
A: No, you should take this medicine for the duration prescribed by your doctor. Stopping this medicine in between the treatment may revert the allergic symptoms.
Q: When should I take the Lemo?
A: You should take this medicine during day or night, as advised by your doctor. Sometimes, this medicine may induce drowsiness in some people as one of its side effects. Hence, the doctor usually recommends taking this medicine at bedtime.
- MONTAIR LC & MONTAIR LC KID DT / Syrup [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 28 April 2022]
- MnTL Tablet [Internet]. Centaurpharma.com. 2022 [cited 28 April 2022]
- Montelukast 10 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 28 April 2022]
- Levocetirizine 5 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 28 April 2022]
- Levocetirizine [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 28 April 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed