Lacolite Orange Powder 23gm
Lacolite Orange Powder 23gm Description
Lacolite Oral Powder is an oral rehydration salt (ORS) based on the WHO formula. It is used for restoring fluids and electrolytes in the body that are lost due to dehydration during diarrhoea and vom
ting or other conditions. It contains a combination of salt and sugar (sodium citrate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride and dextrose). The combination of electrolytes and sugar stimulates water and electrolyte absorption from the gut. It, therefore, prevents or reverses dehydration and replaces lost salts in conditions such as diarrhoea and vomiting. Use Lacolite Oral Powder as directed by your doctor or pharmacist and read the label carefully before use.
|You Save||₹5.70 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Anhydrous Dextrose(13.5 Gm) + Potassium Chloride(1.5 Gm) + Sodium Chloride(2.6 Gm) + Sodium Citrate(2.9 Gm)|
|Uses||Dehydration due to diarrhoea, vomiting|
Ingredients and Benefits
- Lacolite Oral Powder contains a combination of salt and sugar such as sodium citrate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride and dextrose.
- The salt present in it helps in balancing water in your body, maintaining acid-base levels, movement of nutrients into cells and removal of waste from the body. It also helps the kidneys, heart, muscles, cells and nerves to work properly....
- Dextrose is a sugar and it is a form of glucose that serves as an energy source. Helps replenish energy stores of the body during dehydration or vomiting.
Uses of Lacolite Orange Powder 23gm
- Replenishes water and essential electrolytes
- Decreases stool output and vomiting
Precautions and Warnings of Lacolite Orange Powder 23gm
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your kidney or low urine output.
- You have severe uncontrollable vomiting or diarrhoea and the inability to drink or retain fluids.
- You are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are giving it to children below two years having severe diarrhoea or vomiting.
- You don't feel any improvement and symptoms persist for 2-3 days.
- You are diabetic. For diabetic patients, avoid adding extra sugar and salt without consulting a doctor.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, liver or heart problem, make sure to consult your doctor.
Directions for Use of Lacolite Orange Powder 23gm
- Dissolve the entire contents of the Lacolite Oral Powder in 1-litre drinking water.
- Stir it until all the particles have been dissolved. Use this solution within 24 hours.
- Discard the solution that remains unused for 24 hours after preparation.
- Use water only to prepare the solution, do not add Lacolite Oral Powder to milk, soup, fruit juice or any soft drinks.
Storage and disposal of Lacolite Orange Powder 23gm
- Store the Lacolite Oral Powder in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.