Kinpride 1mg Tablet
Kinpride 1 MG Description
Kinpride Tablet is a medicine used for the treatment of acid reflux disease and gastric motility disorders leading to indigestion, heartburn and delayed gastric emptying. It contains cinitapride as i
ts active ingredient. Your doctor can prescribe you this medicine for a short or long duration, depending on your condition. It would be best if you take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Uses of Kinpride 1 MG
- For the treatment of acid reflux disease where the stomach acid flows back to the food pipe and causes heartburn and pain.
- For the treatment of gastric motility disorders leading to indigestion, heartburn and slow gastric emptying.
Contraindications of Kinpride 1 MG
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have stomach ulcers or bleeding disorders.
- If you have a condition of involuntary muscle movements due to some psychiatric medicines.
Side effects of Kinpride 1 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Kinpride 1 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have an underlying medical condition and are taking medicines for any disorder.
- Prolonged treatment may lead to involuntary muscle movement in elderly patients.
Mode of Action of Kinpride 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Kinpride 1 MG
Interactions of Kinpride 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Kinpride Tablet works or Kinpride Tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines like brain-related medicines, pain killers, medicines for heart disorders like digoxin, etc.
Storage and disposal of Kinpride 1 MG
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly.