Josh In 50mg Tablets
Josh In 50mg Tablets Description
Josh In 50mg Tab is used in men to treat erectile dysfunction. It contains sildenafil as its main component. Sildenafil improves the blood flow in the male genital organ for sexual arousal, thus mai
ntaiining an erection. It is not meant for use in women, children & adolescents. Take Josh In 50mg Tab as suggested by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before starting the treatment with Josh In 50mg Tab , inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
- Esylnafil 50mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 150.00₹ 120.00₹
- Manforce 50mg Strip Of 9 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd9 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 297.00₹ 252.45₹
- Suhagra 50mg TabletBy Cipla Gx4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 121.00₹ 102.85₹
- Vigore 50mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy German Remedies Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 77.70₹ 66.04₹
- Zenegra 50mg TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 125.00₹ 93.75₹
- Caverta 50mg TabletBy Sun Pharma4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 184.00₹ 156.40₹
- Penegra 50mg Strip 4 Of TabletsBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 174.65₹ 148.45₹
Uses of Josh In 50mg Tablets
Contraindications of Josh In 50mg Tablets
- If you are allergic to sildenafil or any other ingredients of Josh In 50mg Tab .
- If you are taking riociguat which is used in the treatment of arterial blood pressure.
- If you suffer from any heart problems like stroke or heart attack or any liver problems.
- If you have ever had a loss of vision.
- If you have a certain eye condition like retinitis pigmentosa.
- If you are taking certain medicines (nitrates) which can lead to a decrease in blood pressure.
Side effects of Josh In 50mg Tablets
- Stuffy nose
Precautions and Warnings of Josh In 50mg Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have any problems with your heart, kidney or liver.
- You are suffering from any bleeding problem like a stomach ulcer.
- You have blood cancer or any other blood-related condition.
- You have any deformities of your penis.
- You experience sudden vision loss.
- You have sickle cell anaemia.
- You are taking medicines like nitrates.
- Women and patients less than 18 years old should not use Josh In 50mg Tab .
Mode of Action of Josh In 50mg Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Josh In 50mg Tablets
Interactions of Josh In 50mg Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Josh In 50mg Tab works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, psychiatric illnesses, diabetes, infections, asthma, HIV infection, pain killers.
- Concomitant use along with medicines containing nitrates may lead to severely low blood pressure effects.
Storage and disposal of Josh In 50mg Tablets
- Store Josh In 50mg Tab s in a clean and dry place.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Dosage of Josh In 50mg Tablets
- Symptoms of an overdose are headache, dizziness, indigestion, flushing, stuffy nose.
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of Josh In 50mg Tab s, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed taking any dose of Josh In 50mg Tab, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Josh In 50mg Tab after food?
Q: How does Josh In 50mg Tab work?
Q: What is the use of Josh In 50mg Tab ?
- CDSCO - Sildenafil [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Sildenafil 50 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Sildenafil 50 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Sildenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Sildenafil (Viagra): medicine for erection problems [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]