Isoter Sr 40mg Tablets
Isoter Sr 40mg Tablets Description
Isoter Sr 40mg Tab is used for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease to increase blood flow in the blood vessels. It contains isoxsuprine, which is a vasodilating agent that works by widening
the blood vessels and improves the blood flow in the hands, feet or brain. It is advised to take Isoter Sr 40mg Tab only if it is prescribed and in the correct doses and exact duration as suggested by the doctor. Do not share your medicines with others even if they have the same symptoms as you do. Try to take the medicine at the same time every day to get optimal results. Before using Isoter Sr 40mg Tab , inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history including the medicines you are already taking.
Uses of Isoter Sr 40mg Tablets
Contraindications of Isoter Sr 40mg Tablets
- If you are allergic to isoxsuprine or any of the ingredients of Isoter Sr 40mg Tab .
- If you have low blood pressure.
- If you have fast/irregular heartbeats.
- If you have any recent bleeding conditions.
Side effects of Isoter Sr 40mg Tablets
Precautions and Warnings of Isoter Sr 40mg Tablets
Other General Warnings
Mode of Action of Isoter Sr 40mg Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Isoter Sr 40mg Tablets
Interactions of Isoter Sr 40mg Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Isoter Sr 40mg Tab may interact with other medicines or sometimes other medicines may interfere with Isoter Sr 40mg Tab if taken along.
- Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or any vaccination scheduled.
- Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking.
- Especially, if you are on certain medications like antihypertensives, antipsychotics like risperidone, muscle relaxant like tizanidine, etc.
Storage and disposal of Isoter Sr 40mg Tablets
Dosage of Isoter Sr 40mg Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Isoter Sr 40mg Tab a blood thinner?
Q: What are the side effects of Isoter Sr 40mg Tab?
Q: Can Isoter Sr 40mg Tab be taken on an empty stomach?
Q: How long does it take for Isoter Sr 40mg Tab to work?
Q: What is the dose of Isoter Sr 40mg Tab?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Drugs H. Isoxsuprine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- DailyMed - ISOXSUPRINE HYDROCHLORIDE tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed) [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]