Ingahist X Syrup Sugar Free 100ml
Ingahist X Syrup Sugar Free 100ml Description
Ingahist X Oral Liquid is used in the management of wet cough due to asthma and infection of airways, lungs, and throat such as bronchitis. The wet cough is usually accompanied by chest tightness, sp
asm, mucous build-up, wheezing and difficulty in expelling out the cough. It is a combination medicine containing - bromhexine, guaifenesin and terbutaline. Bromhexine is a mucolytic agent, guaifenesin is an expectorant, and terbutaline is a bronchodilator. Ingahist X Oral Liquid works by thinning, liquefying, and loosening the mucus and makes expulsion easy. It also relaxes the airways and makes breathing easier. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
|₹18.13 (14% on MRP)
|Bromhexine(4.0 Mg) + Terbutaline(1.25 Mg) + Guaiphenesin / Guaifenesin(50.0 Mg)
|COUGH COLD PREPARATION
Uses of Ingahist X Syrup Sugar Free 100ml
Contraindications of Ingahist X Syrup Sugar Free 100ml
- If you are allergic to guaifenesin, terbutaline, bromhexine or any other ingredients of Ingahist X Oral Liquid.
- If you have heart-related problems like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have diabetes or an overactive thyroid gland.
- If you have a liver or kidney function problem.
- If you are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- If you have seizures and tremors.
Side effects of Ingahist X Syrup Sugar Free 100ml
Precautions and Warnings of Ingahist X Syrup Sugar Free 100ml
Other General Warnings
- You experience any allergies after taking Ingahist X Oral Liquid.
- You have a history of asthma, peptic ulcers, liver or kidney disorder.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have any heart problems like irregular heartbeat or heart failure.
- You have a history of fits, seizures or tremors.
- You have diabetes, overactive thyroid gland.
- You have a low potassium level in your blood.
- If you are already taking any other medicines for cough.
- Ingahist X Oral Liquid should not be given to the children.
Mode of Action of Ingahist X Syrup Sugar Free 100ml
How Does It Work?
- Ingahist X Oral Liquid works by the combined action of its components: terbutaline, guaifenesin and bromhexine.
- Terbutaline has bronchodilator properties. It relaxes the muscles of the airways and inhibits the release of inflammation-causing chemical substances. Thereby, it improves airflow to the lungs and makes breathing easier....
- Guaifenesin is an expectorant, and so it helps to thin the mucus in the airways and makes it easier to cough out and clear the airways.
- Bromhexine helps in reducing the mucous by boosting the production of phlegm in the respiratory tract and aids to make the mucus thinner and less sticky. Therefore, it makes the expulsion of cough easier....
Directions for Use of Ingahist X Syrup Sugar Free 100ml
- Take Ingahist X Oral Liquid as prescribed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon, or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume this medicine directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Ingahist X Syrup Sugar Free 100ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ingahist X Oral Liquid works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Concomitant use of Ingahist X Oral Liquid along with Theophylline used to treat asthma and Propranolol, Atenolol and other similar medicines of this class used to treat high blood pressure are not advised....
- Medicines used to treat psychiatric disorders and other medicines used for brain disorders such as Desipramine, Selegiline, Amitriptyline etc. should be used cautiously.
- Ingahist X Oral Liquid should be used with caution in corticosteroids like Prednisone (used to treat inflammation), Acetazolamide (used to prevent altitude sickness), water pills such as Furosemide and Hydrochlorothiazide (used to treat high blood pressure)....
- Ingahist X Oral Liquid should not be combined with cough suppressants as it may alter the action of this medicine
- Medicines used to treat an eye condition called glaucoma, including eye drops and medicines to treat asthma or other respiratory disorders may interact with the action of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Ingahist X Syrup Sugar Free 100ml
- Store Ingahist X Oral Liquid below 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Ingahist X Syrup Sugar Free 100ml
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take before starting Ingahist X Oral Liquid?
- Consult with your doctor if you are suffering from a stomach ulcer or have a history of stomach ulcer.
- Do inform your doctor in case you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult your doctor before giving Ingahist X Oral Liquid to a child.
Q: Can I take Ingahist X Oral Liquid for dry cough?
Q: Does Ingahist X Oral Liquid cause drowsiness?
Q: Can we give Ingahist X Oral Liquid to elderly patients?
- Bisolvon Oral Solution [Internet]. Hpra.ie. 2021 [cited 5 June 2021]
- Terbutaline Syrup [Internet]. Quest3plus.bpfk.gov.my. 2021 [cited 5 June 2021]
- Benylin Mucus Cough Max Honey & Lemon Flavour 100 mg/5 ml Syrup - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 June 2021]
- Drugs H. Terbutaline: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 5 June 2021]
- Bromhexine.com - The official site for Bromhexine information [Internet]. Bromhexine. 2021 [cited 5 June 2021]