Inarem 1gm Injection
Inarem 1 G Description
Inarem 1gm Inj is used to treat severe and serious infections caused by various infection-causing bacteria. Inarem 1gm Inj contains meropenem as its active ingredient. It is a higher-end antibiotic
. Meropenem works by killing bacteria that cause infection. This medicine will be administered under medical supervision. Inform your doctor if you have any other medical conditions or if you are on any other medication or supplements.
Uses of Inarem 1 G
- Inarem 1gm Inj is used to treat severe bacterial infections.
Contraindications of Inarem 1 G
Side effects of Inarem 1 G
Precautions and Warnings of Inarem 1 G
Other General Warnings
- You have diarrhoea after taking & during treatment
- You experience an allergic reaction (rashes, itching, swelling, dizziness, breathlessness)
- You have existing liver or kidney disease
- You have a history of fits and other brain problems
- You are on any medications
Mode of Action of Inarem 1 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Inarem 1 G
Interactions of Inarem 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Inarem 1gm Inj works, or Inarem 1gm Inj itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat blood thinners like warfarin, medicines for brain-related disorders such as valproic acid and medicines used to treat gout such as probenecid.
Storage and disposal of Inarem 1 G
- Store in a cool dry place. Protect it from light.
- Do not freeze.