I 10mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
I 10 MG Description
I Capsule contains isotretinoin as an active ingredient. It is used to treat severe forms of acne when other therapies like antibiotic therapies are not responsive. Isotretinoin is a derivative of vi
tamin A. Take as suggested by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Acne is a skin problem most of us experience. To reduce the spread of acne, you must incorporate basic skin hygiene into the routine. Clean the face gently with a mild soap/facewash, limit the use of oil-based or greasy cosmetics and avoid rubbing, scratching or squeezing pimples. Before using I Capsule, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning for a baby or are breastfeeding and regarding the detailed medical history.
- Rosarex 10mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 125.00₹ 90.00₹
- Isotroin 10mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Cipla Limited15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 319.39₹ 271.48₹
- Acutret 10mg CapsuleBy Ipca Laboratories10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 205.50₹ 174.67₹
- Tretiva 10mg CapsuleBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 160.00₹ 136.00₹
- Resoten 10mg CapsuleBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 160.00₹ 136.00₹
- Zitblow 10mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 185.00₹ 157.25₹
- Ibitret 10mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Indiabulls Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 173.03₹ 147.08₹
- Sotret 10mg CapsuleBy Sun Pharma10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 219.00₹ 186.15₹
Uses of I 10 MG
Contraindications of I 10 MG
- If you are allergic to isotretinoin or other components of this medicine.
- If you have liver or pancreas problems.
- If you are pregnant and breastfeeding.
- If you have higher levels of lipid in the blood.
- If you have abnormal levels of vitamin A in the body.
- Antibiotics from class tetracycline must not be used along with this medicine.
Side effects of I 10 MG
- Dry eyes
- Eye irritation
- Nasal dryness
- Dry skin
- Muscle pains
Precautions and Warnings of I 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from psychiatric disorders like anxiety, mood changes, etc.
- You are a male partner taking this medicine, it may harm the female partner's, unborn baby.
- You may experience dry eyes or vision problem while taking this medicine.
- You suffer from joint and body ache following treatment with this medicine.
- You are a woman of childbearing age. The effective contraceptive measure must be used while taking this medicine.
- You suffer from diabetes, obesity, liver or intestine disease.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and ultraviolet lights.
- You have an abnormal white blood cell count.
- You must not donate the blood during the treatment and for at least 1 month after the treatment.
- I Capsule must not be given to children under 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of I 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of I 10 MG
- This medicine may be taken with food. Follow the instructions given by the doctor.
- Take this medicine regularly for optimal results.
Interactions of I 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way I Capsule works or this medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor regarding the medicines, supplements or herbals the child is taking or might take to avoid possible interaction. Inform the physician regarding a planned surgery or vaccination schedule....
- Vitamin A supplements, certain birth control pills and antibiotics must not be taken while taking this medicine.
- Medicines used for seizures like phenytoin and steroids must be used with caution as they cause weak bones if taken along.
Storage and disposal of I 10 MG
- Store at a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.