Histafree 120mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Histafree 120 MG Description
Histafree 120 tablet is an anti-allergic medicine containing fexofenadine as its active ingredient. Histafree 120 is used to provide relief from allergic rhinitis characterised by watery eyes, runny
or blocked nose, itching, sneezing and hives (skin rash). This medicine blocks the release of a natural chemical substance responsible for allergic reactions. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor. This medicine should not be used by children below the age of 12.
Uses of Histafree 120 MG
Contraindications of Histafree 120 MG
Side effects of Histafree 120 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Histafree 120 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from liver or kidney disease.
- You are suffering from any heart disease as this medicine is known to increase your heartbeat.
- You are an elderly person.
- Histafree 120 tablets should not be used by children below the age of 12 years.
Mode of Action of Histafree 120 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Histafree 120 MG
Interactions of Histafree 120 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Histafree 120 tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines such as ketoconazole and erythromycin to treat infections.
- Acidity medicines should be taken two hours before this medicine and not along with it.
Interactions with food items
- You should avoid grapefruit juice, apple juice or orange juice while on this medicine, as it may increase the side effects of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Histafree 120 MG
- Store it in a cool and dry place. Protect it from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.