Hhsone Cream 10gm
By HEGDE AND HEGDE PHARMACEUTICA LLP
10g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
10 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Hhsone Cream 10gm is a topical steroid containing Mometasone. These medicines are applied to the skin to alleviate the symptoms of skin diseases like dermatitis and eczema-like redness and itching. Do not use it if you are allergic to steroids. Inform your doctor if you get any allergic reactions or there is no improvement in your condition. Use this medicine as advised by your doctor.
Uses of Hhsone Cream 10gm
Hhsone Cream 10gm is used to reduce redness and itching caused by skin problems like psoriasis (a skin disease in which scaly, pink patches develop on the knees, elbows, scalp and other parts of the body) or dermatitis (skin reaction in which skin becomes red and itchy).
Contraindications of Hhsone Cream 10gm
- If you are allergic to Mometasone or any other ingredient of the medicine.
- If you have rosacea, a skin condition affecting the face.
- If you have itching in your private parts, wounds, nappy rash, skin eruptions and skin infections.
- It can worsen acne, herpes, warts, chickenpox, ringworm or conditions like swelling near the mouth.
Side effects of Hhsone Cream 10gm
- Allergic skin reactions
- Bacterial and secondary skin infections
- Acne inflammation or infection of the hair follicles
- Thinning of the skin
- Red marks
- Excessive hair growth
- Stretch marks
- Dry skin
- Dermatitis (redness and itching)
Precautions and Warnings of Hhsone Cream 10gm
Can I apply Hhsone Cream 10gm during pregnancy?
The use of this medicine during pregnancy should be performed only as per the doctor's advice. There is no adequate safety data available for mometasone use during pregnancy.
Can I apply Hhsone Cream 10gm while breastfeeding?
The use of this medicine while breastfeeding should be continued only as per the doctor's advise. If it has to be applied in high doses or long periods, then breastfeeding should be discontinued. Do not apply it near the breast or nipple area.
Can I drive if I have applied Hhsone Cream 10gm?
Hhsone Cream 10gm is to be applied locally and no data is available for its effect on driving.
Can I consume alcohol if I have applied Hhsone Cream 10gm?
Hhsone Cream 10gm is to be applied locally and no data is available for its use with alcohol consumption.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop blurred vision or other visual disturbances.
- Your skin becomes irritated or sensitive.
- You develop an infection on your skin.
- Your psoriasis gets worse or you get raised bumps filled with pus under your skin.
- Your skin disease is worsening.
- Prolonged and larger use of this medicine may disturb the hormonal balance. It may lead to puffiness or rounding of the face, weakness, tiredness and dizziness in adults. In children, this may lead to delayed growth and development. Avoid smoking or flames after applying this medicine as it may cause burns.read less
Mode of Action of Hhsone Cream 10gm
How Does It Work?
Mometasone is a topical steroid that decreases inflammation thus reduces redness, scaling and itching associated with it.
Directions for Use of Hhsone Cream 10gm
- Use Hhsone Cream 10gm for local application on to the affected skin area.
- Follow the advice of your doctor and do not rub the medicine vigorously onto the skin.
- Hhsone Cream 10gm is not recommended for children under the age of 2.
- Do not use on your face for a longer period without the doctor's consultation.
- Do not put under your child’s nappy unless advised by your doctor.
- A bandage or plaster cover may not be needed for such a medicine application. Please check with your doctor.
- Do not use in or around your eyes and avoid accidental ingestion of medicine.
Interactions of Hhsone Cream 10gm
Interactions with other medicines
As the medicine is used externally topically, no details about possible drug interactions are available. It is advised to not use any other medicine together without your doctor's advice.
Storage and disposal of Hhsone Cream 10gm
- The medicine should be stored below 25°C
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children
- Do not use it after the expiry date
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste
Dosage of Hhsone Cream 10gm
- If you use this medicine more than you should or in large quantities, it may interfere with some hormone balance.
- These can be puffiness on the face, swelling of the face and weakness.
- The larger amount for a longer period may affect the growth and development in children.
- Accidental ingestion of medicine should not cause any concern. However, kindly consult your doctor immediately.
Missed a Dose
- If you forget to use your medicine at the suggested time, use it as soon as you remember, then carry on as before.
- Do not stop the medicine abruptly if you feel better without consulting your doctor.
- It is advised to reduce the use gradually before stopping use.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Why is Hhsone Cream 10gm used?
A: Hhsone Cream 10gm is a topical corticosteroid. It is used for skin ailments to reduce inflammation and related symptoms.
Q: Can I apply Hhsone Cream 10gm during pregnancy?
A: During pregnancy, treatment with mometasone should be performed as per the doctor's advice. However, the application on large body surface areas or over a prolonged period should be avoided. Safety data about mometasone in pregnancy is still inadequate.
Q: How to use Hhsone Cream 10gm?
A: Hhsone Cream 10gm should be applied on intact skin as per the advice of your doctor.
Q: Can I use Hhsone Cream 10gm on the face?
A: You can apply Hhsone Cream 10gm on the facial area but make sure not to expose eyes or ingest the medicine accidentally. But if you have a condition called rosacea or herpes on the face, do not apply it as it can worsen these skin conditions.
Q: Is Hhsone Cream 10gm a steroid?
A: Yes, Hhsone Cream 10gm is a topical steroid preparation of mometasone.
Q: Can I use Hhsone Cream 10gm on insect bite?
A: No, Hhsone Cream 10gm is a steroid preparation for external usage as advised by your doctor.
Q: Can we use Hhsone Cream 10gm for pimples?
A: Hhsone Cream 10gm is not indicated for pimples and may even worsen them.
Q: Is Hhsone Cream 10gm safe?
A: Yes, you may safely use the medicine by following the advice of the doctor.
Last Updated on: 08 Nov 2020 | 08:09 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on all medicines + Myntra voucher worth Rs.250
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved