Hepamerz Granules 5gm
Hepamerz 3 G Description
Hepamerz granules contain L-Ornithine and L-Aspartate. These are a combination of two amino acids. It enhances the detoxification process of ammonia in the body. This medicine is useful in treating c
onditions associated with liver damage and improving the symptoms due to damaged liver. This medicine is to be taken after having your meals and in doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. The side effects with Hepa-Merz granules are mild and manageable like nausea, vomiting, stomach pain but still if you experience any other symptoms tell your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about all the medicines, supplements and herbs your take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine.
Uses of Hepamerz 3 G
Contraindications of Hepamerz 3 G
- If you are allergic to L-ornithine or L-aspartare or any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are suffering from any kidney problems
Side effects of Hepamerz 3 G
- Stomach Pain
Precautions and Warnings of Hepamerz 3 G
Other General Warnings
- You have diabetes
- You have a rare hereditary problems of fructose intolerance
- You may experience nausea and vomiting. Tell your doctor if you feel it while using this medicine. Your doctor may adjust the dose and rate of administration of this medicine.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your urea levels in the blood and urine.
- This medicine may be harmful to the teeth (caries) in long-term use
- Hepamerz granules are not recommended for use in children as the safety data to use this medicine in children is not available.
Mode of Action of Hepamerz 3 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Hepamerz 3 G
Interactions of Hepamerz 3 G
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Hepamerz 3 G
Dosage of Hepamerz 3 G
Missed a Dose
- Missing a dose of Hepa-Merz granules may reduce the effectiveness of the treatment.
- If you missed any dose of medicine take it as soon as you remember, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How does Hepamerz granules work?
Q: Who should not take this Hepa-Merz granules?
Q: I have diabetes mellitus, do I need to take Hepamerz granules?
Q: What are the side effects of Hepamerz granules 5 gm?
Q: Can we use Hepamerz granules in children?
Q: Is Hepamerz granules habit-forming?
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before starting Hepa-Merz granules 5 gm?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney diseases or any other condition
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby