Health Ok Sachet Of 5gm Oral Powder
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
5g Oral Powder in Sachet
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Health OK powder sachet is a nutritional supplement. It is a unique formulation that helps you meet your body's energy requirements by boosting your energy levels. Health OK powder assists in boosting up immunity, brain health and improves your general wellbeing. It contains a combination of B-vitamins, caffeine, natural extracts and antioxidants. Health OK powder helps you maintain your energy level throughout the day. Health OK powder comes with the added benefit of natural ginseng, which is an excellent antioxidant, promotes immune and brain functions. Take a Health OK powder as recommended by your doctor. Dissolve the powder into a specific quantity of water and consume it in a day....
|You Save||₹5.40 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Taurine(500.0 Mg),Caffeine(50.0 Mg),Myo-Inositol / Inositol(50.0 Mg),Ginseng(20.0 Mg),Lycopene(5.0 Mg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(0.2 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(0.1 Mg),L Carnitine(250.0 Mg),Niacinamide / Nicotinamide(20.0 Mg),Zinc(10.0 Mg),Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(1.5 Mg)|
|Uses||Boosts immunity, energy levels and overall health|
Check more medicines with composition as Taurine(500.0 Mg) + Caffeine(50.0 Mg) + Myo-Inositol / Inositol(50.0 Mg) + Ginseng(20.0 Mg) + Lycopene(5.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(0.2 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(0.1 Mg) + L Carnitine(250.0 Mg) + Niacinamide / Nicotinamide(20.0 Mg) + Zinc(10.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(1.5 Mg)
Ingredients and Benefits
- Health OK powder consists of natural extracts of ginseng, taurine, lycopene, levocarnitine, inositol, zinc, B- vitamins such as vitamin B1, B3, B9, B12 and caffeine.
- B-vitamins are crucial for many physiological functions of the body. It helps the body break down and release energy from food and improves brain health. It is also essential for the formation of blood cells and maintaining healthy skin....
- Zinc plays a crucial role in maintaining good immune activity. They help build your immunity and improve immune functions.
- Ginseng and taurine help maintain energy levels throughout the day. Taurine works by helping the flow of glucose to muscle and boosts physical performance. Ginseng promotes the quicker conversion of carbohydrates and other energy sources and thus boosts energy levels....
- Carnitine plays a critical role in energy production and helps the body use energy. It also prevents the accumulation of toxins in the cells.
- Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant that eliminates dangerous free radicals that can damage DNA and other fragile cell structures. It can also improve your bone health.
- Caffeine is a stimulant, it quickly boosts your alertness and energy levels and makes you feel more active.
- Inositol is a vitamin-like substance that plays a role in carbohydrate metabolism and the functioning of nerves. It is also an antioxidant that helps the body fight against the damaging effects of free radicals on the body....
Uses of Health Ok Sachet Of 5gm Oral Powder
- For general debility, weakness, lethargy, fatigue and tiredness.
- Helps build and improve immunity and overall wellbeing.
- Helps meet the daily energy demands of the body by boosting energy levels.
Precautions and Warnings of Health Ok Sachet Of 5gm Oral Powder
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medication, supplement etc.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- You have stomach or intestinal ulcers, heart, liver or kidney disease or any other medical conditions.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Health Ok Sachet Of 5gm Oral Powder
- It is recommended to take preferably after meals or as directed by your doctor.
- Try to take this powder at the same time for optimum results.
- You should not take health supplements more than the daily recommended dose.
Storage and disposal of Health Ok Sachet Of 5gm Oral Powder
- Store in a cool and dry place, protected from moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Are there any side effects associated with Health OK powder?
A: This supplement is safe if taken in recommended doses. However, if you experience any unusual symptoms like allergy immediately talk to the doctor.
Q: Can I take Health OK powder if I am pregnant?
A: Health OK powder should be taken under medical supervision by a pregnant woman due to limited safety information available.
Q: For how long I can safely take Health OK powder?
A: The doctor will decide the dose and duration of this supplement after assessing the health condition. It is recommended to take this supplement regularly for better results.
Q: What are the benefits of taking Health OK powder?
A: In today's era and with our hectic lifestyle, improper dietary habits, lack of sleep and physical activities have led to many health-related issues. Health OK powder with its unique blend of vitamins, antioxidants and natural extracts that helps you maintain an optimal nutrition level, boosts your energy, immunity and promotes your overall wellbeing.
Q: Can I take Health OK sachet daily?
A: You can take Health OK sachet daily if advised by your treating doctor based on your health condition. It is a nutritional supplement used to boost energy and immunity.
Q: Is Health OK powder good?
A: Health OK sachet is a nutritional supplement rich in essential amino acids. The amino acids act as a building block and energy store of the body. It also regulates hormonal functioning, such as stimulating the release of growth hormone, insulin and other substances in the body.
Q: Is Health OK good for diabetic patients?
A: It is advised that diabetic patients should take this supplement only if recommended by the doctor. Do not start taking this supplement or any other supplement without consulting a physician.
Q: How to take Health OK sachet?
- It is recommended to take this supplement preferably after meals or as directed by your doctor. Try to take this powder at the same time daily for optimum results. You should not take health supplements more than the daily recommended dose....
- Mankind's Health OK tablet [Internet]. @healthoktablets. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Wee J, Park K, Chung A. Biological Activities of Ginseng and Its Application to Human Health [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Harris Ripps W. Review: Taurine: A “very essential” amino acid [Internet]. PubMed Central (PMC). 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Caffeine [Internet]. The Nutrition Source. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Vitamins and minerals - B vitamins and folic acid [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Carnitine [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Myo-inositol, what it is and what it is used for - Inositoli.it [Internet]. Inositoli.it. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- What are the 4 most important lycopene benefits? - Lycopene.com [Internet]. Lycopene. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.