Hb Gain Tablet
Hb Gain Tablet Description
Hb Gain Tablet is a nutritional supplement that is used to treat or prevent iron deficiency anaemia. It contains a combination of sodium feredetate, folic acid and vitamin B12. Iron deficiency anaemi
is a condition in which the body does not have enough red blood cells due to low iron levels. It works by breaking down in the gut and releasing the iron, which is then absorbed by the body producing and maturing the red blood cells. Along with Hb Gain Tablet, try to include food containing iron, vitamin B9 along with vitamin B12 in the diet regime. It should be taken as suggested by the doctor. Take it regularly for effective results.
|You Save||₹10.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Sodium Feredetate(231.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg)|
|Uses||Iron deficiency anaemia|
Ingredients and Benefits
- Sodium Feredetate acts as an iron source. It is a vital mineral that the body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. ...
- Vitamin B9 or folic acid, is one of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and the synthesis of amino acids. Folic acid helps in forming red blood cells and prevents and treats folate deficiency (low blood levels of folate)....
- Vitamin B12 regulates body functions, such as cell multiplication, blood formation and protein synthesis. It is essential for the proper functioning and development of the blood cells, nerves and brain....
Uses of Hb Gain Tablet
- Hb Gain Tablet is used to treat and prevent iron deficiency anaemia.
- It is also useful as a nutritional supplement during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
- It also improves appetite and reduces weakness and fatigue.
Precautions and Warnings of Hb Gain Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical conditions or a family history of any medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of its components of this supplement.
- If you have any planned surgery or operation, you may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- You are pregnant and breastfeeding.
Directions for Use of Hb Gain Tablet
- Take Hb Gain Tablet, as advised by your doctor.
- Preferably take it one hour before a meal.
- Avoid taking Hb Gain Tablet with tea or coffee.
- You should not consume dietary supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Hb Gain Tablet
- Store it at room temperature away from direct light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.