Halonext Lotion 30ml
Halonext 0.05 %W/V Description
Halonext Lotion contains halobetasol (also called ulobetasol), which belongs to a group of medicines called steroids. It is used to reduce itchiness, redness, swelling and irritation in certain skin
conditions like eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor.
- Halovate 0.05% LotionBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals30ml Lotion in BottleMRP 319.95₹ 271.96₹ 9.07/Ml
Uses of Halonext 0.05 %W/V
Contraindications of Halonext 0.05 %W/V
Side effects of Halonext 0.05 %W/V
Precautions and Warnings of Halonext 0.05 %W/V
Other General Warnings
- You develop an infection or allergy after using Halonext Lotion.
- You have problems with your liver
- You have diabetes
- You had cataracts or have glaucoma
- You are suffering from a condition - Cushing's syndrome
- Halonext Lotion should not be used to treat any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
Mode of Action of Halonext 0.05 %W/V
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Halonext 0.05 %W/V
- Halonext Lotion is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the application area.
- Wash your hands before and after using this Lotion unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Apply a thin layer of this medicine on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, eyelids. In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Halonext 0.05 %W/V
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Halonext 0.05 %W/V
- Store Halonext Lotion in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.