Haem Up Fast Syrup 150ml
Haem Up Fast Syrup 150ml Description
Haem Up Syrup contains a combination of vitamin B9 (Folic acid) and iron, two crucial components the body requires for optimal health. It is used to treat iron and folate deficiencies. Haem Up works
by replenishing the iron stores in the body. Iron and folic acid are essential for the synthesis of red blood cells. It helps to improve the immunity, oxygen supply to muscles, energy levels, overall health and well-being of an individual. Take Haem Up Syrup as advised by your doctor.
Uses of Haem Up Fast Syrup 150ml
- Haem Up is used for treatment and prevention of iron and folic acid deficiency i.e. anaemia, characterised by weakness, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, headache, irritability and difficulty in concentration....
- As a supplement to prevent nutritional deficiency during pregnancy, breastfeeding after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Haem Up Fast Syrup 150ml
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Haem Up Fast Syrup 150ml
- Haem Up contains a combination of vitamin B9 (Folic acid) and iron, as its active component.
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and amino acids synthesis. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....
- Iron: It is a vital mineral that the body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....
Directions for Use of Haem Up Fast Syrup 150ml
- Take Haem Up Syrup as advised by your doctor.
- Preferably take it one hour before a meal, avoid taking tea or coffee along with the supplement.
- You should not consume this dietary supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Haem Up Fast Syrup 150ml
- Store Haem Up Syrup in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid and iron?
Q: How to use Haem Up Syrup?
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 22 June 2022]
- Folic Acid Helps Prevent Neural Tube Defects [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2022 [cited 22 June 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Iron [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 22 June 2022]