Gemitrol Strip Of 10 Capsules
By TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Gemitrol Strip Of 10 Capsules Description
Gemitrol Capsule is a nutritional supplement. It contains a combination of calcium, vitamin D, and zinc. It is used for the treatment of calcium deficiency and management of bone disorders such as os
teoporosis. It is also used to support reduced levels of calcium, vitamin D, and zinc.
|You Save||₹31.65 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(0.25 Mcg) + Zinc(7.5 Mg) + Calcium Carbonate(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Calcium deficiency, Osteoporosis, Bone disorders|
|Therapy||CALCIUM AND VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(0.25 Mcg) + Zinc(7.5 Mg) + Calcium Carbonate(500.0 Mg)
5 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Gemitrol Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Goldcal Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Ronyd Health Care Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 179.00₹ 152.1515.22% CHEAPER₹ 15.21/Capsule
- Triozac Plus CapsuleBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 172.00₹ 146.2018.51% CHEAPER₹ 14.62/Capsule
- Calgreen Plus Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Greeniche Healthcare10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 149.00₹ 126.6529.38% CHEAPER₹ 12.67/Capsule
- Cckal Capsules 10'sBy Dawson Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 108.00₹ 91.8048.83% CHEAPER₹ 9.18/Capsule
- Gemcal Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 315.00₹ 267.750.5% CHEAPER₹ 17.85/Capsule
Uses of Gemitrol Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Gemitrol Capsule is used for the treatment of calcium deficiency.
- For the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
Precautions and Warnings of Gemitrol Strip Of 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition be sure to consult your doctor.
- You should not take Gemitrol Capsule if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are on other medications, supplements or are following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Gemitrol Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Calcium is one of the most profuse minerals in the body which is essential for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth. It is very important for maintaining the balance of breaking down and building up of bones and supports flexible movements and mobility of muscles and bones....
- Vitamin D plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth. It also plays an important role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function and reduction of inflammation....
- Zinc is an essential mineral that the body requires for performing vital physiological functions. It plays an important role in bone formation and mineralisation. It is an essential factor for bone healing, repair and may arrest bone loss....
Directions for Use of Gemitrol Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Gemitrol Capsule should be taken as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume calcium supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Gemitrol Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Gemitrol Capsule should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in Vitamin D3, Calcium & Zinc?
A: Milk, curd, cheese, paneer and other dairy products, chinese cabbage, kale, broccoli and milk products. Zinc is found in beans, nuts, certain types of seafood (such as crab and lobster), whole grains, etc.
Q: What are the benefits of Gemitrol Capsule?
A: Gemitrol Capsule improves the conditions of deficiency of calcium. It is also used for the management of osteoporosis and bone related disorders to support healthy bones and joints.
Q: Can I take Gemitrol Capsule during pregnancy?
A: There is limited safety information available about the use of this supplement during pregnancy. You can take Gemitrol Capsule during pregnancy, only if it is prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Is Gemitrol Capsule a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking Gemitrol Capsule too much of this supplement can be harmful. An overdose can cause stomach discomforts and increased levels of calcium, vitamin D3 and zinc in your body. If you think you have taken too much of this supplement, seek medical attention immediately.
Q: What are the side effects of Gemitrol Capsule?
A: Gemitrol Capsule shows mild side effects like headache, heartburn, indigestion. Please consult your doctor before use.
Q: How should I store Gemitrol Capsule?
A: Gemitrol Capsule should be stored at room temperature away from sunlight and heat. Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use the medicine after its expiry date.
- Calcium - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 28 June 2021]
- Vitamin D - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 28 June 2021]
- Zinc supplements and bone health [Internet]. Science Direct. 2021 [cited 28 June 2021]
- GEMITROL [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2021 [cited 28 June 2021]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you