Ganaton Od 150mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Ganaton Od 150 MG Description
Ganaton OD 150 mg capsule contains Itopride as its active ingredient. It is used to treat symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, heartburn, a feeling of fullness, loss of appetite, stomach
discomfort, etc caused by the reduced movement of food in the digestive tract. Ganaton OD 150 mg capsule should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It should be taken on an empty stomach. You may experience side effects like diarrhoea, stomach pain and headache while on treatment with this medicine, but they usually go away with time; in any case, if you feel any discomfort please contact your doctor. Ganaton OD 150 mg capsule is not recommended for use in patients below the age of 16 years.
Uses of Ganaton Od 150 MG
Contraindications of Ganaton Od 150 MG
- If you are allergic to the active ingredients Itopride, similar medicines or any other ingredient in Ganaton OD 150 mg capsule.
- If you are suffering from blockage, perforation (tear) or bleeding in the intestine or stomach.
Side effects of Ganaton Od 150 MG
- Stomach pain
- Excess saliva in the mouth
- Skin rash or itching
Precautions and Warnings of Ganaton Od 150 MG
Other General Warnings
- You develop an allergic reaction after taking Ganaton OD 150 mg capsule.
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- You have ulcers in your stomach or intestines.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition while on treatment with Ganaton OD 150 mg capsule.
- You have a blockage, perforation (tear) or bleeding in the intestine or stomach.
- You are above 60 years old.
- Ganaton OD 150 mg capsule is not recommended for use in a patient below 16 years of age.
Mode of Action of Ganaton Od 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ganaton Od 150 MG
Interactions of Ganaton Od 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ganaton OD 150 mg capsule works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking anticholinergic medicines like atropine, benztropine mesylate, cyclopentolate, dicyclomine, etc.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Ganaton Od 150 MG
- Store Ganaton OD 150 mg capsule in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.