Fourts B Strip Of 15 Tablets
By FOURRTS INDIA LABORATORIES PVT LTD
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Fourts B tablet is a dietary supplement that contains vitamins and minerals. It provides vitamins and minerals for daily nutritional support. It is used for a healthy immune system, maintaining health
y skin, hair and nails, improves metabolism and overall health. It contains biotin, cyanocobalamin (Vit B12), chromium, selenium, zinc, folic acid (Vit B9), glycine, inositol, L-glutamic acid, N-Acetylcysteine, niacinamide (Vit B3), pyridoxine and vanadium. It is a dietary supplement meant for replenishing the reduced levels and to treat deficiency of these components. Vitamins and minerals perform functions in the body, from creating vitality to ensuring the proper development of body structures and optimal body functions for overall well-being. The supplement must be taken as advised by the physician....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin B complex: Fourts B tablet contains vitamin B12, vitamin B6, nicotinamide, Vitamin B9, biotin, inositol (Vitamin B8). These are important for the functions of muscles, nerves, blood cells andeyes. It helps in reducing tiredness and fatigue, protects cells from oxidative stress and keeps the skin, hair and nails healthy....Read more
- Minerals: Fourts B tablet contains zinc, selenium chromium and vanadium. The minerals support functions of the body like maintaining hormonal balance, regulating blood circulation, blood pressure andstrengthening the immune system to fight against bacteria, viruses and other infection-causing organisms. Minerals contribute to brain function, nerve functions, support optimal digestion and absorption of nutrients, help in growth, maintaining good eyesight, proper thyroid functioning, development and repair of body structures, etc....Read more
- Amino acids: Fourts B tablet contains glycine, L-glutamic acid, N-Acetylcysteine. Amino acids are used in immune function, muscle growth improves appetite, wound healing, digestion, improves sleep, etc....Read more
Uses of Fourts B Strip Of 15 Tablets
Fourts B tablet is used to treat or prevent vitamin and mineral deficiency states associated with conditions like recovering from an infection, old age, malnutrition, dietary restrictions, long term a
ntibiotic use, etc....
Precautions and Warnings of Fourts B Strip Of 15 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You suffer from a medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, consult the doctor or pharmacist.
- You are taking medications, supplements or following complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You must not take Fourts B if you are allergic to its components.
- You are undergoing surgery or operation. You may have to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and must not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Fourts B Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Take Fourts B tablet daily with a meal or as directed by the physician.
- You must not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Fourts B Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Store Fourts B tablets at a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the uses of the Fourts B tablet?
A: Fourts B tablet is a multivitamin and multimineral supplement that is formulated to provide vitamins and minerals for daily nutritional support. It helps to boost immunity, protect against infections, helps in growth, development and repair of body structures, improves digestion and absorption of nutrients and supports the overall well-being of the body.
Q: Is Fourts B tablet safe for pregnant and nursing women?
A: Fourts B tablet must be given to pregnant and nursing women after consulting a doctor.
Q: For how long do I need to take the Fourts B tablet?
A: Fourts B tablet must be taken in a dose and duration recommended by the doctor.
Q: Is it necessary to take the supplement even if I am having a good diet?
A: Nowadays the food we eat lacks nutrients. Nutritional deficiencies are very common, based on the food we eat. To compensate for these deficiencies, we need to take multivitamins for the functioning of the body.
- BECADEXAMIN [Internet]. India-pharma.gsk.com. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- Home - Revital [Internet]. Revital. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- Essential Amino Acids: Definition, Benefits and Food Sources [Internet]. Healthline. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- Vanadium - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics [Internet]. Sciencedirect.com. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- Pyridoxine: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- Niacinamide: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- L-Glutamic Acid - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics [Internet]. Sciencedirect.com. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- Glycine [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Chromium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Selenium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- Cyanocobalamin [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
- Biotin: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 1 September 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹12.4 (20% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg),Niacinamide / Nicotinamide(50.0 Mg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.0 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg),Vitamin B7 / Biotin / Vitamin H(1.0 Mg),Myo-inositol / Inositol(50.0 Mg),Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate(55.0 Mg),Selenium(100.0 Mcg),Chromium(200.0 Mcg),Vanadium(100.0 Mcg),Acetylcysteine(25.0 Mg),Glycine(25.0 Mg),Glutamic Acid(25.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Multivitamin and Multimineral supplement|
Last Updated on: 01 Sep 2021 | 02:50 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved