Fourts B Strip Of 15 Tablets
Fourts B Strip Of 15 Tablets Description
Fourts B tablet is a dietary supplement that contains vitamins and minerals. It provides vitamins and minerals for daily nutritional support. Fourts B is used for maintaining a healthy immune system,
skin, hair and nails and improves metabolism and overall health. It contains biotin, cyanocobalamin (Vit B12), chromium, selenium, zinc, folic acid (Vit B9), glycine, inositol, L-glutamic acid, N-Acetylcysteine, niacinamide (Vit B3), pyridoxine and vanadium. Fourts B replenishes the reduced levels and treats a deficiency of these components. Vitamins and minerals perform functions in the body. They are necessary for the proper development of body structures and optimal body functions for overall well-being. Fourts B tablet must be taken as advised by the physician.
|You Save||₹11.10 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg) + Niacinamide / Nicotinamide(50.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B7 / Biotin / Vitamin H(1.0 Mg) + Myo-Inositol / Inositol(50.0 Mg) + Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate(55.0 Mg) + Selenium(100.0 Mcg) + Chromium(200.0 Mcg) + Vanadium(100.0 Mcg) + Acetylcysteine(25.0 Mg) + Glycine(25.0 Mg) + Glutamic Acid(25.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Multivitamin and Multimineral supplement|
Uses of Fourts B Strip Of 15 Tablets
Precautions and Warnings of Fourts B Strip Of 15 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from a medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, consult the doctor or pharmacist.
- You are taking medications, supplements or following complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You must not take Fourts B if you are allergic to its components.
- You are undergoing surgery or operation. You may have to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and must not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Fourts B Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Vitamin B complex: Fourts B tablet contains vitamin B12, vitamin B6, nicotinamide, Vitamin B9, biotin, inositol (Vitamin B8). These are important for the functions of muscles, nerves, blood cells and eyes. It helps in reducing tiredness and fatigue, protects cells from oxidative stress and keeps the skin, hair and nails healthy....
- Minerals: Fourts B tablet contains zinc, selenium chromium and vanadium. The minerals support functions of the body like maintaining hormonal balance, regulating blood circulation, blood pressure and strengthening the immune system to fight against bacteria, viruses and other infection-causing organisms. Minerals contribute to brain function, nerve functions, support optimal digestion and absorption of nutrients, help in growth, maintaining good eyesight, proper thyroid functioning, development and repair of body structures, etc....
- Amino acids: Fourts B tablet contains glycine, L-glutamic acid, N-Acetylcysteine. Amino acids are used in immune function, muscle growth improves appetite, wound healing, digestion, improves sleep, etc....
Directions for Use of Fourts B Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Take Fourts B tablet daily with a meal or as directed by the physician.
- You must not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Fourts B Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Store Fourts B tablets at a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the uses of the Fourts B tablet?
Q: Is Fourts B tablet safe for pregnant and nursing women?
Q: For how long do I need to take the Fourts B tablet?
Q: Is it necessary to take the supplement even if I am having a good diet?
Q: When should I take Fourts B?
Q: Can I take Fourts B with my other medicines?
Q: Can we take Fourts B daily?
Q: What are the side effects of Fourts B tablet?
Q: Can I take Fourts B for hair fall?
- BECADEXAMIN [Internet]. India-pharma.gsk.com. 2022 [cited 14 April 2022]
- Home - Revital [Internet]. Revital. 2022 [cited 14 April 2022]
- Essential Amino Acids: Definition, Benefits and Food Sources [Internet]. Healthline. 2022 [cited 14 April 2022]
- Vanadium - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics [Internet]. Sciencedirect.com. 2022 [cited 14 April 2022]
- Pyridoxine: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 14 April 2022]
- Niacinamide: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 14 April 2022]
- L-Glutamic Acid - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics [Internet]. Sciencedirect.com. 2022 [cited 14 April 2022]
- Glycine [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 14 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 14 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Chromium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 14 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Selenium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 14 April 2022]
- Cyanocobalamin [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 14 April 2022]
- Biotin: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 14 April 2022]