Forglyn Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
By ZYDUS HEALTHCARE LIMITED
30 Respicap(s) in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Forglyn Bottle Of 30 Respicaps Description
Forglyn Respicap contains a combination of Formoterol and Glycopyrronium. Both these medicines are used for the maintenance of breathing in patients with long-term breathing difficulty due to chronic
obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). COPD is a long-term illness where patients experience breathing difficulty due to the narrowing of the airways. In case of a serious attack of wheezing and difficulty in breathing, use your reliever inhaler as this medicine is for long term maintenance of your condition.
|You Save||₹55.33 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Formoterol(6.0 Mcg) + Glycopyrronium Bromide / Glycopyrrolate(25.0 Mcg)|
|Side effects||Cough, urinary tract infection, irregular heartbeat, rash, increased blood presssure|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE|
Check more medicines with composition as Formoterol(6.0 Mcg) + Glycopyrronium Bromide / Glycopyrrolate(25.0 Mcg)
Uses of Forglyn Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
Indicated for maintenance therapy in COPD patients (breathing difficulty).
Contraindications of Forglyn Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
If you are allergic to formoterol, glycopyrronium or any other ingredient of Forglyn Respicap.
Side effects of Forglyn Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
- Urinary tract infection
- Irregular heartbeat
- Increased blood pressure
- Shaky feeling
Precautions and Warnings of Forglyn Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
Can I take Forglyn Respicap during pregnancy?
Limited information is available on the safe use of this medicine during pregnancy. Use Forglyn Respicap only when considered essential and prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Forglyn Respicap while breastfeeding?
Limited information is available regarding the safety of this medicine in nursing mothers. Consult your doctor and discuss whether to use Forglyn Respicap or discontinue breastfeeding in order to prevent any medicine to affect the newborn baby through breastmilk.
Can I drive if I have consumed Forglyn Respicap?
Forglyn Respicap does not affect your ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Forglyn Respicap?
Alcohol is not known to interact with this medicine. However, if you consume alcohol too often, discuss it with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You suffer from any heart disease (the irregular rhythm of heart, narrowing of blood vessels of heart, heart block).
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have raised pressure in the eyes (glaucoma).
- You have difficulty in passing urine (urinary retention).
- You are allergic to some milk proteins.
- You experience any adverse reaction or rashes, urticaria, difficulty in breathing.
- You have infections of lungs or airways (tuberculosis or any other viral, bacterial or fungal infection).
- You have a liver or kidney disorder.
- Do not use this inhaler for a sudden attack of wheezing and breathing difficulty. Use your reliever inhaler in that case.
Mode of Action of Forglyn Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
How Does It Work?
Forglyn Respicap contains two medicines, Formoterol and Glycopyrronium which act in different ways to widen your airways and facilitate breathing. It reduces flareups in COPD patients and is used as maintenance therapy....
Directions for Use of Forglyn Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
- Learn the proper technique of using Forglyn Respicap from your doctor. If possible use, it in front of them for the first time so that they may check.
- The medicine is packed in the Respicaps and you need to puff it through your mouth deep into your airways.
- Forglyn Respicap must not be swallowed. Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
Interactions of Forglyn Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Forglyn Respicap if, taken at the same time. Discuss with your doctor regarding any other medicine, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid interactions....
- Concomitant use of Forglyn Respicap with medicines used to treat heart-related diseases (quinidine, procainamide, propranolol, labetalol), blood pressure-lowering medicine such as hydrochlorothiazide, chlorthalidone, should be done with caution....
- Medicines used in brain disorders (phenelzine, isocarboxazid, amitriptyline and imipramine) and medicine to treat Parkinson's disease (Levodopa) should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Forglyn Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
- Store it in temperature below 25 °C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Forglyn Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
If you have used too much of this medicine, contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately as you may face some serious complications.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Forglyn Respicap addictive?
A: Forglyn Respicap is not at all addictive. It is a very effective and useful medicine for people suffering from breathing difficulties due to COPD.
Q: Can I use Forglyn Respicap for a sudden asthma attack?
A: No, Forglyn Respicap should not be used during serious attacks of wheezing or asthma. This is a maintenance inhaler, use your reliever spray as prescribed by your doctor for serious flare-ups.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed