Flokind F Tablet
Flokind F Tablet Description
Flokind F Tablet is a combination medicine containing Tamsulosin and Finasteride. It is used for the treatment of difficulty in urination because of enlargement of the prostate gland, a medical condi
tion known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). It also decreases the urge for urination, decreases night time urination and causes better urine flow. Tamsulosin works by causing relaxation of muscle of prostate gland and relaxation of muscle of urinary bladder causing improvement of urinary flow. Finsteride works by decreasing the size of the prostate gland. Dizziness, lightheadedness, sleepiness or sleeplessness, abnormal ejaculation, decrease in sexual desire are some of the side effects of using Flokind F Tablet.
|You Save||₹28.49 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Tamsulosin(0.4 Mg) + Finasteride(5.0 Mg)|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR BENIGN PROSTATIC HYPERPLASIA|
Uses of Flokind F Tablet
- It is used for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Contraindications of Flokind F Tablet
- If you are allergic to Tamsulosin, Finasteride or any other ingredients of Flokind F Tablet
- If you are pregnant or a woman of child bearing age
Side effects of Flokind F Tablet
- Sleepiness or sleeplessness
- Abnormal ejaculation
- Decrease in sexual desire
- Increase in hair growth
- Runny or blocked nose
Precautions and Warnings of Flokind F Tablet
Other General Warnings
- Your urinary flow is severely decrease
- You have low blood pressure, dizziness, spinning sensation after taking this medicine
- You have persistent and painful erection of your penis
- You have history of allergy after taking sulfa medicines
- You have swelling in the breast, discharge from nipple, pain in breast or testicles
Mode of Action of Flokind F Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Flokind F Tablet
- Take this medicine with or without food as prescribed by doctor.
Interactions of Flokind F Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Flokind F Tablet and other medicines such as ketoconazole, paroxetine, terbinafine, erythromycin, cimetidine increase blood level of Flokind F Tablet
- Concomitant use of Flokind F Tablet with any medicines such as sildenafil, tadalafil (PDE5 inhibitors group of medicine) cause decrease in blood pressure and should be used cautiously
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation, and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions
Storage and disposal of Flokind F Tablet
- Store this medicine at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Flokind F Tablet
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)