Flogel Eye Drops 10ml
Flogel 1 % Description
Flogel Eye Drops 10ml contain Carboxymethylcellulose as its active ingredient. It is used as a lubricant for temporary relief from burning irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or due t
exposure to wind or sun. It helps in restoring the natural moisture of your eyes using natural tears. Dryness in the eye can be due to various factors such as wind, sunlight, prolonged use of computers and staying in air-conditioned setups. Before using this medicine, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other eye conditions.
|You Save||₹26.19 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Carboxymethyl Cellulose(1.0 %)|
Uses of Flogel 1 %
Contraindications of Flogel 1 %
Side effects of Flogel 1 %
- Eye pain
- Eye discharge
- Visual disturbances
Precautions and Warnings of Flogel 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience irritation, pain, redness of the eye and changes in vision occur, or your condition worsens, you may need to discontinue the treatment.
- Contact lenses should be removed before each application and may be inserted after 15 minutes.
- Concomitant eye medication should be administered 15 minutes before the installation of Flogel Eye Drops 10ml.
- To avoid contamination or possible eye injury, do not touch the tip to the bottle or vial to any surface and avoid contact with the eye.
- Discard open single-dose container after use.
- If you accidentally ingest or swallow this medicine, contact your doctor or visit the hospital immediately.
Mode of Action of Flogel 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Flogel 1 %
- Use Flogel Eye Drops 10ml as advised by your doctor
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using this medicine
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze after application
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper, and it must be kept clean
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue
- You should remove your contact lens before using this medicine
- Check for the colour of the solution
- Avoid using if it has changed colour or has become cloudy
Interactions of Flogel 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Tell your doctor about any other medicine, supplement or OTC products you are taking.
- If you use another eye drop product concomitantly with this medicine, keep a minimum gap of 15 minutes between the application of two medicines.
Storage and disposal of Flogel 1 %
- Store this medicine at or below 25°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- You should not use it once the expiry date has passed and discard it properly.
- Do not use this medicine if you notice the contents are of a different colour in any way or if particles are present.
Dosage of Flogel 1 %
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed using this medicine, instil the drops as soon as you remember if the next instillation is more than 4 hours later.
- If it is almost time for the next instillation, skip the missed dose and instil the drops at the time of next dose as planned.
- Do not overuse this medicine to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Flogel Eye Drops 10ml be used with contact lenses?
Q: Can this medicine be used for the ears?
Q: How to open Flogel Eye Drops 10ml?
Q: Is Flogel Eye Drops 10ml safe for babies?
Q: What is the use of Flogel Eye Drops 10ml?
Q: Can I use Flogel Eye Drops 10ml frequently?
Q: Can this medicine cause cataract?
Q: Do Flogel Eye Drops 10ml have any effects on the heart?
- DailyMed. Artificial tears. [Accessed on 24.Sept.2020] (online)
- DailyMed. Equate Restore Plus Lubricant Eye drops. [Accessed on 24.Sept.2020] (online)
- Medscape. Carboxymethylcellulose ophthalmic. [Accessed on 24.Sept.2020] (online)
- Allergan Pharmaceuticals. Refresh tears. [Accessed on 24.Sept.2020] (online)