Flemoxin Dt 125mg Tab
By EAST INDIA PHARMA WORKS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Flemoxin Kid Dt Tablet is an antibiotic medicine for children. It is used to treat various bacterial infections such as infection of the lungs, airways, tonsils and throat, skin and urinary tract infections. It contains amoxicillin as an active ingredient. It works by stopping the growth and multiplication of bacteria. Before giving this medicine to your children inform your doctor if your child is allergic to antibiotics or has experienced any allergic reactions after taking antibiotics. Give this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child. Do not give this medicine to your child for a viral infection such as cold and flu. Always complete the course of antibiotic medicine for your child, not completing the course of antibiotics or missing any dose of antibiotics can fail the therapy....
|You Save||₹4.74 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(125.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, rashes|
Check more medicines with composition as Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(125.0 Mg)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Flemoxin Dt 125mg Tab
Uses of Flemoxin Kid Dt 125 MG
Flemoxin Kid Dt Tablet is used to treat bacterial infections of the airway, lungs, skin, tonsils, throat and urinary tract.
Contraindications of Flemoxin Kid Dt 125 MG
- If your child is allergic to amoxicillin or any other components of this Flemoxin Kid Dt Tablet.
- If your child has a history of any allergic reactions to penicillins or cephalosporins. If you are not sure which are these medicines ask your doctor.
Side effects of Flemoxin Kid Dt 125 MG
- Skin rash
- Skin itching
Precautions and Warnings of Flemoxin Kid Dt 125 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child experiences any allergic symptoms after taking this medicine.
- Your child has kidney disease as dose adjustments are required. Individuals with kidney problems may experience fits or seizures.
- Your child has difficulty in passing urine or are unable to urinate.
- Your child has a glandular fever, you may experience symptoms like fever, extreme tiredness, sore throat and swollen glands.
- Your child is suffering from watery or bloody diarrhoea, fever, even if this occurs days after stopping this medicine, immediately consult a doctor.
Mode of Action of Flemoxin Kid Dt 125 MG
How Does It Work?
Flemoxin Kid Dt Tablet works by blocking the action of an enzyme responsible for cell wall formation in bacteria, thereby stopping the growth and multiplication of bacteria responsible for the infection....
Directions for Use of Flemoxin Kid Dt 125 MG
- Flemoxin Kid Dt Tablet should be given to a child as directed by the doctor under an adult's supervision.
Interactions of Flemoxin Kid Dt 125 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Flemoxin Kid Dt Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if your child is taking other anti-infective medicines, it may also interfere with certain clinical tests.
Storage and disposal of Flemoxin Kid Dt 125 MG
- Store it below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Flemoxin Kid Dt 125 MG
The symptoms of an overdose of the Flemoxin Kid Dt Tablet includes nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting. In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
You should never miss giving a dose of antibiotics to your children as it may lead to treatment failure and relapse of the infection. If you have missed any dose of the Flemoxin Kid Dt Tablet, then give this to your child as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with a regular dosing schedule....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with the healthcare expert before starting the Flemoxin Kid Dt Tablet?
A: Inform the doctor about your child's detailed medical & surgical history. Inform your doctor if your child has liver or kidney disease.
Q: What is the use of the Flemoxin Kid Dt Tablet?
A: Flemoxin Kid Dt Tablet is used to treat a wide range of bacterial infections such as infection of ear, nose or sinuses, infection of the urinary system (such as bladder and kidney), chest, lungs and throat.
Q: Can I give the Flemoxin Kid Dt Tablet to my child for stomach infection?
A: No, Flemoxin Kid Dt Tablet should only be used for the condition it is prescribed for. Do not give any medicine to your child without consulting a child's specialist.
Q: Can I stop giving the Flemoxin Kid Dt Tablet to my child if he/she feels better?
A: Do not stop giving the Flemoxin Kid Dt Tablet without completing the full course. Though your child may be feeling better after a few doses, it is essential to finish the course. Stopping the medication and not completing a course of any antibiotic can lead to relapse or return of the infection.
FLEMOXIN KID DT
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.