Flagentyl 1gm Strip Of 2 Tablets
Flagentyl 1 G Description
Flagentyl Tablet is an antimicrobial medicine that is mainly used to treat infections of the liver, stomach, intestines and vagina caused by bacteria or parasitic organisms. It contains secnidazole a
s its main ingredient. This medicine acts by inhibiting the growth of the infection-causing organisms in the body, thus resulting in cell death and stops the spread of infection. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the exact dose and duration as prescribed. Complete the course given by your doctor and do not stop taking the Flagentyl Tablet before the prescribed duration. If you stop taking this medicine after you start feeling better, the chance of re-infection increases and results in treatment failure.
- Secnil Forte TabletBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd2 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 193.25₹ 164.26₹ 82.13/Tablet
Uses of Flagentyl 1 G
Contraindications of Flagentyl 1 G
Side effects of Flagentyl 1 G
- Stomach pain
- Unpleasant taste
Precautions and Warnings of Flagentyl 1 G
Other General Warnings
- You experience worsening of symptoms after taking the Flagentyl Tablet.
- You suffer from any serious health issue.
- You experience an unpleasant smell and increased vaginal discharge.
- You are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use the Flagentyl Tablet for a longer duration than that prescribed by the doctor.
Mode of Action of Flagentyl 1 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Flagentyl 1 G
Interactions of Flagentyl 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Flagentyl Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Flagentyl 1 G
- Store Flagentyl Tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.