Filda 10mg Tablets
Filda 10 MG Description
Filda Tablet is used for the treatment of male sexual function problems known as erectile dysfunction. In other words, erectile dysfunction is also called impotence in men or inability to achieve sat
isfactory penile erection. Filda contains tadalafil as its active ingredient. This medicine acts by increasing the blood flow to the male genital organ penis along with sexual stimulation helps to attain the desired erection. Take this medicine as per your doctor's advised dose and duration. You can take this medicine with or without food.
- Megalis 10mg TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 188.10₹ 159.88₹ 39.97/Tablet
- Tazzle 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 441.50₹ 375.27₹ 37.53/Tablet
- Tadact 10mg TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 155.00₹ 131.7532% CHEAPER₹ 13.18/Tablet
- Tadaflo 10mg Tablets 10'sBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 383.57₹ 326.03₹ 32.6/Tablet
- T Fil 10mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Icon Lifesciences4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.00₹ 133.40₹ 33.35/Tablet
- Zydalis Md 10mg TabletBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 153.20₹ 133.28₹ 33.32/Tablet
Uses of Filda 10 MG
Contraindications of Filda 10 MG
- If you are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredient present in Filda Tablet.
- If you are taking medicine known to cause vasodilator effects such as amyl nitrate or nitrates.
- If you are taking riociguat medicine used for the treatment of arterial blood pressure.
- If you have a known history of any heart problem such as heart failure.
- If you had a stroke in the past 6 months, heart attack in the last 90 days, or breathlessness or chest pain during sexual activity.
- If you have a known history of liver disorders, low blood pressure, stroke or heart blockage.
- If you have a known history of eye problems like retinitis pigmentosa (a genetic disorder that may cause loss of vision).
- If you are not sure if you are taking this medicine carry the medicine packet along with you to the clinic.
Side effects of Filda 10 MG
- Nasal congestion
- Back pain
Precautions and Warnings of Filda 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are a known patient with heart problems.
- You have any physical deformites of the genital organ penis.
- You experience sudden vision loss or hearing loss.
- Your erection last for more than 4 hours after taking the medicne.
- This medicine is not recommended for women.
- You have kidney or liver problems
- Filda Tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Filda 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Filda 10 MG
Interactions of Filda 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Filda Tablets work or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant administration of Filda Tablet along with medicines containing nitrates leads to severe hypotensive effects (low blood pressure).
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure, anti-HIV medicine, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Filda 10 MG
- Store Filda Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused, expired medicine properly. Do not flush the medicine.